(SE) in a world full of make believe
amun!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and i watch in wonder, hung high and dry, where no one can see
if there's no one to blame, blame it on me
I want to have fun with a great many amount of people.” She teases him back. “You’ll have to ask.” She shrugs her shoulders, debating on sticking her tongue out to him as she zones in on his voice and gathers a pretty good idea of where he is when he mentions he’s never needed tattoos or scars to get what he wanted. A snort is sent his way before she shakes her head. “I aspire for your confidence.” She admits, sarcastically.

Oh, and she’s managed to get the mud in his hair now – internally beaming at the success. A big glob of mud lands on her face, and she can’t help the laugh of surprise that leaves her with it – reaching up and feeling it streak across her cheekbone. She does her best to scoop up the amount that has gotten on her clothes, as he darts away – hearing the slight squelch of mud with his movements and pinpointing him before he returns.

His hands reach her ankles now and she reaches for him, for his shoulders with a tilt to her head. “Better partners definitely.” She had believed Bastien when she was still Abandoned, that he hadn’t needed much else other than the bite. It just took a bit of trust, really. At the mention of last Longnight though, she nods her head with a small shrug. “Yeah, they did. But we didn’t have any buildings burn down.” She retorts. “Nor was I outside.” A quiet hum of laughter leaves her at that.

When he tells her that he was hoping he was her favorite, she grins a wide fanged grin to him. “Sorry, lover boy, you’ve got a few ranks to go.” So saying, her legs lifted from the boots surprisingly easily but she was covered in mud, and his hands continued to slide, unable to find grip. So she helps him out, because her legs are basically the only place that work, and she lifts one leg and then another out of the boots, doing her best to hop over to sit along the steps she had just stepped down from when he cheerfully replies.

What would life be without a few stupid things?” She jests, turning her head to him with a tilt. “Pretty boring if you ask me.” So saying, she sticks her hands down into a bit more of the mud, making a small sort of snowball mudball out of it the best she can with the hands that don't quite work the way they used to. And then she goes to toss it to him, pinpointing from sound his direction.
storm in the sky, fire in the street
if there's nothing but pain, put it on me
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
(SE) in a world full of make believe - by Rexanna - 11-02-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: in a world full of make believe - by Amun - 11-02-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: (SE) in a world full of make believe - by Rexanna - 11-06-2019, 11:03 PM