(SE) in a world full of make believe
amun!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Well, that was interesting. ”Married life not satisfying you, tough girl?” Sounded like it. ”Well I’ll be sure to ask. And to show Bastien a few tricks, since he is apparently lacking in the bedroom.” Granted, the potter, knew fuck all about pleasing a woman. But he knew a lot about pleasing a partner, and they were all Ascended anyway, so basically they had all the same preferences. Ignoring the sarcasm in Rexanna’s voice—because really, Amun’s statement had stood on its own—he responded cheerfully teasing. ”You sure did. Stick around, tough girl, you might learn a few tricks.”

”Well if you know anyone, send them my way. Otherwise I’m just gonna have to find a pair or a group, because my limp dick is apparently unappealing.” The normally easy-going Amun was more than a bit grumpy about that. However, it was hard to keep him down for long. Even discussions of deaths and LongNight couldn’t deter his relentless breeziness. ”It’s not a real party unless something catches fire, that’s what I always say.” Seeing as they’d both been outside (and both survived, go team) he didn’t really need to elaborate or think about that.

Fucking Caido.

He grinned at her as she lifted her feet; it just widened at her compliment. ”I’m happy to stay where I am if I get to be lover boy to your tough guy.” Then, he plucked her boots from the mud. The annoying stuff tried to suck the boots back, but the potter tugged hard: they came loose and he tucked them under one arm. Her favorite boots were now his. That’s what she got for not ranking him higher. Maybe if she was nicer in the future he’d give them back.

Only then did he join her in sitting on the steps. ”I’m fine with stupid, especially if it gets rid of the boredom. Deadly, though, not so much my cup of tea.” Indeed, all the monsters, both of the arboreal and the darkness types (and the human ones, of course) were not his favorites.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
(SE) in a world full of make believe - by Rexanna - 11-02-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: in a world full of make believe - by Amun - 11-02-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: (SE) in a world full of make believe - by Amun - 11-08-2019, 02:55 AM