(SE) in a world full of make believe
amun!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and i watch in wonder, hung high and dry, where no one can see
if there's no one to blame, blame it on me
She gives a look like she’s contemplating his words before she snorts. “Marriage number 2 is going far better than expected actually.” She admits with a quiet hum of laughter. “He handles me fine, don’t you worry.” She’d wink if she could – but the idea of bedroom theatrics has definitely died down a bit since her Ascension. After all, Amun is right. The preferences are basically the same all across the board nowadays.

A hum of laughter and amusement leave her as he tells her to stick around and she’ll learn a few tricks to reaching his confidence, and a nod of knowing is sent his way before he continues. “You just need to go meet Lily and get acquainted with the room.” She tells him easily, making a show as if it’s no big deal anyway. “Then no more complaints about a limp dick.” Another jest, but she’s enjoying it far too much despite her rough exterior.

But he mentions that it’s not a real party, and she positively grins to him, holding her splinted hands out in front of her to spark a bit of her flame magic to weave between her fingers with a grin. “I’ve got the fire covered.” A waggle of her eyebrows would accompany it, if it could be seen beneath the blue of her bandana she wears to hide her eyeless state.

But she’s free from the boots, sliding over to sit along the side as he continues and she laughs easily – hearing him pluck the boots from the mud. “Ah, so the boots aren’t a lost cause then?” She taunts, because what else would he have grabbed out of the mud that would squelch like that? The guess was as good as any.

He sits beside her after a moment and she looks over toward him as he speaks, smile softening along her lips. “I suppose that’s a fair way to look at life.” And it was, it made sense really.
storm in the sky, fire in the street
if there's nothing but pain, put it on me
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
(SE) in a world full of make believe - by Rexanna - 11-02-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: in a world full of make believe - by Amun - 11-02-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: (SE) in a world full of make believe - by Rexanna - 11-11-2019, 04:17 AM