(SE) in a world full of make believe
amun!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Amun snorted right back at Rexanna. ”Ah, so hubby set low expectations? I guess that’s one way to do it.” He waggled his eyebrows out of habit. ”You don’t know me very well tough girl. I worry about very little.” Indeed, his voice was as cheerful and easy-going now as it was almost all the time.

At the mention of Lily and a room and no more limp dicks, the potter’s voice came out with equal parts mischief and curiosity. ”Who is this Lily and what is this miraculous room of which you speak?” As Rexanna conjured a flame, however, Amun shuffled farther away from her. ”I know you’re a tough girl and all, but everyone keeps telling me what a bad idea fire and Ascended are.” He turned so that he was facing her more completely, but also so that he could launch himself away if she set herself on fire. ”What’s your secret?” His voice came out in an over the top conspiratorial whisper.

Her question caused him to laugh, the sound dark and low. ”Was just checking on them, but sorry tough girl. There’s no salvaging these.” His tone was mockingly sincere. Still, he went to sit beside her easily enough. ”So now that the monsters are gone and you’re married, what’s next for you, tough girl?”
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
(SE) in a world full of make believe - by Rexanna - 11-02-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: in a world full of make believe - by Amun - 11-02-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: (SE) in a world full of make believe - by Amun - 11-11-2019, 02:51 PM