(SE) in a world full of make believe
amun!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and i watch in wonder, hung high and dry, where no one can see
if there's no one to blame, blame it on me
Amun’s snort garners one of her own in response. A shrug offered and not a whole lot else. She doesn’t have anything else to say, anything else to add to what he says until he mentions that he worries little. She wishes she knew what that was like – far too worried, far too concerned with everything. She wonders if his carefree lifestyle left more to be desired or if it was easier somehow. Yet, she doesn’t ask, content to watch when she gets eyes and listen to him in the meantime with their playful banter.

Lily owns the House of Revelries.” She begins, giving him a sly smile. “And the miraculous room is a room of which you Ascended men can get it up.” A brighter smile crosses her face at that, hinting toward a smirk with her little amusement.  Still, she can hear him shuffle away as she conjures a flame and dismisses it briefly after, listening as he mentions that fire and Ascended were a bad mixture.

They were, she was just special.

The fire was in me before I became Ascended?” She tilts her head with a quiet laugh. “Abandoned and Ascended. Pretty special if you ask me.” Don’t ask the gods though, she’s probably the least liked now by the old gods. At least the Voice made up for it.

Still, she hears his laugh as he settles in beside her. “Uh huh. Well, if I see you sporting any special boots, I can show you first hand how well fire and Ascended mix.” Her head tilts as if an ultimatum has been made, but regardless if the boots were or weren’t gone, she didn’t care. She could make and alter a new pair, anyway. It wasn’t too lost on her.

Eyes first.” She mentions at his question. “Then maybe mountains?” A curious thought, one she mulls over quietly before she focuses on Amun the best she can without her sight. “What about you? What’s your plan?
storm in the sky, fire in the street
if there's nothing but pain, put it on me
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
(SE) in a world full of make believe - by Rexanna - 11-02-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: in a world full of make believe - by Amun - 11-02-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: (SE) in a world full of make believe - by Rexanna - 11-12-2019, 04:55 AM