(SE) in a world full of make believe
amun!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
”House of Revelries. Got it. And I’ll definitely check it out. Thanks, tough girl.” Amun’s voice, already cheerful, grew positively giddy. However, he couldn’t resist teasing Rexanna just a little bit more. ”What about Ascended women? Does it get you all hot and bothered as well?” He couldn’t help but grin.

It shifted into a smirk as she basically began bragging about herself. ”If I didn’t know you any better, tough girl, I’d say you were getting a bit of an ego.” He let out another one of his chuckles. ”Pretty special is right, tough girl. Special enough to get whacked by a tree and try to go flying while blind.” Again, though he was mocking her, his tone was much more light and joyful than cruel, inviting her in on the joke.

He snorted as she threatened him. ”Don’t take this the wrong way, tough girl, but even if I could fit into your boots, I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing them.” Indeed, he didn’t even react when she threw a glance his way (well, kinda, it was hard to tell with the no eyes thing). On the subject of eyes, he looked at her blindfold when she said she was getting new ones. ”Where are you planning to get new eyes, hm?” His voice grew genuinely curious. ”What mountains.” When she asked about his own plans, he chuckled again. ”Well. The Voice asked me to explore, so probably that. Though I might finally open a pottery studio.” His tone made it clear he was equally excited about both possibilities.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
(SE) in a world full of make believe - by Rexanna - 11-02-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: in a world full of make believe - by Amun - 11-02-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: (SE) in a world full of make believe - by Amun - 11-12-2019, 11:56 AM