(SE) in a world full of make believe
amun!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and i watch in wonder, hung high and dry, where no one can see
if there's no one to blame, blame it on me
Surprisingly, she leans into him when he slings his arm over her shoulders. Somehow, he reminds her of a brother in a way – one she’s never had, and she supposes that it’s possibly true to an extent, with how small the Ascendeds are now. That they’re all a family – and it has to be true, considering that Wessex calls her a sister. Still, she snorts to him, shrugging beneath his arm. “Maybe it will.” She replies knowingly, a hint of a smirk crossing her face. His teasing next, along with the mud causes her to push herself out of his half embrace with a chimed laughter.

Hey now, magical mud is a different story, lover boy.” She retorts, reaching up with her splinted hands to brush her muddy hair away from her face as she regards him again – blinded but still knowing basically where he is at. And soon, his voice came out teasing at the mention that he’s not invited and her smile falters slightly. “Maybe next time.” A quiet offering with a shrug. “Sam has a lot to answer our goddess for.” Perhaps to spare the red haired man from further judgement, she’s saved him.

Halo.” She reiterates with a bob of her head. “I plan on sticking around, just hopefully not in the mud.” She says, a grin flashing along her face at that. “So I suppose I’ll see what surprises you can give me.
storm in the sky, fire in the street
if there's nothing but pain, put it on me
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
(SE) in a world full of make believe - by Rexanna - 11-02-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: in a world full of make believe - by Amun - 11-02-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: (SE) in a world full of make believe - by Rexanna - 11-17-2019, 07:24 AM