(SE) in a world full of make believe
amun!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Amun chuckled, the sound dark and low. ”Still mud, tough girl. What, you’re telling me that you survived monsters and arboreal mayhem just to get laid down by some mud, magical or not?” Again, his voice was cheerful, without a hint of cruel.

However, the joy drained away from his words and body. ”So, what? We share in only the good?” His tone was quiet. ”Listen, I know I abandoned you and everything, and I’m sorry about that, but I didn’t know you. Didn’t know The Voice. And I didn’t want to kill anyone.” Pausing, he searched her features for any sign of her response. ”A crew sticks together, though. Or at least I thought it did.” Shockingly, his voice came out more seriously than it probably had since his arrival in Caido.

Still, he stood, taking a few squelching steps away from her before turning to face her. ”Maybe, maybe not. You’ll have to actually stick around me to see them.” Again, he was mocking her. This time, however, the words weren’t as light and easy as they had been before. "So hopefully see you around, tough girl." With that, he made his way through the mud.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
(SE) in a world full of make believe - by Rexanna - 11-02-2019, 05:13 AM
RE: in a world full of make believe - by Amun - 11-02-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: (SE) in a world full of make believe - by Amun - 11-19-2019, 03:13 PM