on the daily activities of the folk
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
they will shake their heads and wag their fingers
by daybreak we'll be gone
Leaving the door open while he worked was Bastien's way of connecting with the people as they walked about their days, catching scraps of conversation and welcoming the occasional visitor into the Sanctuary. He had heard all sorts of things from around the corner of the front door - arguments, proposals, secrets. All of them had made it into a diary, a piece of writing or a painting.

His brush stopped mid-stroke as he heard what the voice outside this day had to say. These were the kind of questions he liked, open-ended ones about the whys of art. Within seconds he had put his brush down and was walking to the door, eager to talk to these curious philosophers outside his door.

Appearing in the shadow of the front door, he waved. "Ciao! It is an interesting question you ask and answer that I heard given. The answer is not too far from the truth, but I find it is not so simple. Please, do come in. We can have some wine and discuss." Bastien stepped back and gestured for the two to enter, an enthusiastic smile on his face.
BASTIEN

Messages In This Thread
on the daily activities of the folk - by Oia'i'o - 11-05-2019, 10:29 PM
RE: on the daily activities of the folk - by Bastien - 11-05-2019, 10:55 PM