on the daily activities of the folk
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"That is a good point." You forget that your experiences of the world aren't the norm, and hastily try and nudge your thinking away from your own personal biases. "What I should have said I suppose, is do you think they prioritize these sorts of activities over more fundamental ones, because it brings them comfort? Having somewhere to gather and sing because it makes them feel secure, even though spending their time harvesting and hunting would better serve their more base needs?"

You're about to tug Kai along to see what other strange priorities the Grounders might have set up for themselves, as a man appears. His accent seems strange, and it is for this reason rather than the content of his words that you're interested. "Outlander?" You whisper to Kai, though Bastien will likely hear you. Still you treat him like some novel and exotic creature.

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
on the daily activities of the folk - by Oia'i'o - 11-05-2019, 10:29 PM
RE: on the daily activities of the folk - by Oia'i'o - 11-06-2019, 05:51 PM