on the daily activities of the folk
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
they will shake their heads and wag their fingers
by daybreak we'll be gone
"Ah, but how can I be sure anything won't? Given if something does happen it would as far as I understand potentially mean death, I am content with the mystery." Bastien smiled, beginning to put on a tone that was similar to how he would speak to children; with their curious eyes and endless questions the twins felt to him much younger than they were.

Hesitantly both of them entered and Bastien comprimised a little by still standing near the door, but now able to gesture to the paintings within. Some on the wall, some on tables or on an easel, in different levels of completion. Pittores small, messy paper drawings littered the floor and sculptures of differing skill stood dotted around. It was chaotic, but a kind of beautiful bohemian mess, almost crafted intentionally.

"Look at all of this. What do you think the point is, when you see all of this? Does it not light a fire within, enrich your soul?" He smiled as Pittore ran across the room, carrying a bundle of yarn - since Rexanna had showed him how to finger-knit, the gremlin had hardly done anything else.
BASTIEN

Messages In This Thread
on the daily activities of the folk - by Oia'i'o - 11-05-2019, 10:29 PM
RE: on the daily activities of the folk - by Bastien - 11-16-2019, 04:41 PM