on the daily activities of the folk
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
they will shake their heads and wag their fingers
by daybreak we'll be gone
Oia'i'o really seemed very insistent he explain every possible angle of his aversion to the sun. With a sigh, Bastien continued to oblige (he was, if nothing else, generally friendly): "Perhaps it is. But I do not think The Voice gives 'social experiments' for no reason. Besides, inside I have my paintings, my wife, books to read, wine to drink. There is little need for anything else."

Despite their reluctance it seemed like they both would come in after all, though he could see the hesitation in Oia'i'o's steps. That is, until she caught eyes on Pittore. While the way she edged around him as if he would attack stung a little, he was happy to see the girl (for really that was what she felt like, a child) so excited about something.

"His name is Pittore." He said out into the room, leaning against the wall as he watched his little green art assistant turn to look at the two twins, yarn dragging along the floor as he turned. Then with a wide smile he ran over to them, excitedly holding out the yarn to them both and babbling in his own little language, squeaks and 'bop's running over each other with an enthusiasm to match Oia'i'o's and Kai's.
BASTIEN

Messages In This Thread
on the daily activities of the folk - by Oia'i'o - 11-05-2019, 10:29 PM
RE: on the daily activities of the folk - by Bastien - 11-21-2019, 07:09 PM