on the daily activities of the folk
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
“No. I have data and evidence for what I think.” You disagree with a sharp shake of your head. ”Ah! An interesting point. Many argue that in fact there is no reason to think that the future will resemble the past, no matter how many instances of consistency we see in the world. It could be that physics will suddenly depart and that I will indeed burst into flames the next time I am in the sun. However all available evidence indicates that this is not the case and thus I act accordingly.”

You trill back under your breath at Pittore as the gremlin recoils from you. Still, you nod obligingly and scribble a few notes and even draw a rough outline of the creature and some of its more noticeable characteristics. “You haven’t answered Kai’s questions.” You point out to the creature, as if it needed reminding (rather than a translator).

Glancing over your shoulder as Bastien mentions the paintings, you immediately shake your head. You don’t really care about art, and you care even less about it when you instead have the chance to study a new species. “No.”

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
on the daily activities of the folk - by Oia'i'o - 11-05-2019, 10:29 PM
RE: on the daily activities of the folk - by Oia'i'o - 12-08-2019, 11:15 PM