Master Returns
For Remi
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 33 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ZARIAH
I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation
Of course, finding the people she wanted could never be easy. Curse this place and its ridiculously spread out landscape. There wasn’t even a bar left – Edrei had to be super pleased about that. As the former queen stormed through the streets, she surveyed what there was. Which was less. There was less now than there had been when she had been in power. Such a pity. The fools hadn’t realized what they had when they had it.

And they were probably too stupid now to know either.

But as she stormed her hazel eyes caught sight of a familiar frame, and a wicked smirk curved her lips. ”Well, well, well, fancy running into you here, Remi, dear.” she cooed, voice as velvety smooth as ever as she walked up behind him, heels clicking against the ground as she did so.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
bring back the water
The voice.

The click of the heels.

It made the alchemist's blood run cold, and then hot just as quickly. At his sides, his fingers instinctively moved to clenched but Remi stilled his nerves best as he could. Swallowing down the unhealthy mixture of anger and fear that mixed unhappily in his belly, the alchemist fought off the snarl on his lips as he pulled in a breath. "It is my guild Zariah." He replied evenly, only just barley glancing over his shoulder to catch sight of her. Not that there was any possibility he was wrong about who it was standing only a few feet behind him. But as with most blood-curdling things, sometimes I was hard to look away.
let your ships roll in

Coding base by Sky!

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless

Age: 33 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
ZARIAH
Zariah smirked, arms crossing as she watched the alchemist’s hands clenched. Fear, anger, anxiety – she was certain he felt a wonderful mixture of emotions at her return. She had him under her thumb at one point after all. ”Aw, no exclamation of surprise? No fanfare or hip hooray? I must say, I am hurt and disappointed, Remi. You and I accomplished great things together.” she cooed, the hint of a sadistic chuckle in the undertone of her voice.

As he glanced back, even just barely, she did notice his eyes had changed. ”Ooh, you can see again, it would seem. How lucky you are.” she said.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
bring back the water
"As always your reputation proceeds you Zariah. I had already heard that you were in Halo. With the portal open, it was only a matter of time before you turned up again." He replied, turning around to face her. Eyes, now clear and free of the scars that had once been present when Zariah had found him in the woods, stared back at her. The alchemist's particular brand of kindness was hardened now, as he folded his arms across his chest.

"How lucky indeed. It was Loren actually. He has become quite powerful." The alchemist added with a brow slightly raised. Remi had forgotten more than he'd likely ever re-learn about the Launceleyns, but he well knew the magical bench-mark that they were all held up to.
let your ships roll in

Coding base by Sky!

Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless

Change author:
ZARIAH
She hummed, a smirk curving her lips. Indeed, her reputation would proceed her. Enough of the beaten down savages that called this place home were so offended by the air she breathed they certainly would keep tabs on her. ”You say that as if it was so easy to predict. Why on earth would I want to come back to this hellhole that your new queen has done such a good job of…keeping perfectly ramshackle?” she said, her voice sounding friendly and pleasant despite the meaning of her words.

”Loren? Powerful?” she said, tilting her head back slightly as she laughed, a cruel sound despite dulcet tones in her voice. ”It doesn’t matter how much magic that child accumulates, he will always be nothing but a stain on our reputation. It is kind of you to take pity on the man that abandoned you though.”
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
bring back the water
"Why indeed." He said, his sunshiny features threatened to curdle into a scowl as he regarded her unhappily. "Why are you here then?" Remi asked, assuming the former-queen would be perfectly happy to boast of her intentions.

"Mmm, quite powerful actually." The alchemist countered with a defiant tilt of his chin. Swallowing down the anger that flared in his stomach, Remi just grinned with teeth that were ever so slightly pointed. "Ahh well. Lucky for him that your reputation means almost nothing here, then." Rolling his eyes at the mention of being abandoned by Loren, the alchemist merely chuckled. "Low hanging fruit, Zariah." He said in a softly chastising voice.
let your ships roll in

Coding base by Sky!

Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless

Change author:
ZARIAH
”Family matters. Why else?” Zariah said with a shrug. Her children were still here. Peter and Loren too. But they all had a new home to go to, so of course she had to collect them. ”Can the Warden and I expect you and Ronin to grace the Citadel with your presence?” she cooed, as if genuinely interested in Remi’s travel plans.

She laughed a little, a low, unnerving sound. ”You’re funny, Remi. First my reputation precedes me, now it means almost nothing. You’re too kind hearted to keep even your own facts straight when insulting someone.” she said with a smirk, head tilting slightly to the side. ”Low-hanging, perhaps, but true nonetheless. He took advantage of you. He abandoned you. He hid you from his family. He likely made promises he never actually kept. And yet here you are defending him. How many times must the man slap you before you treat him like the ass he is?” she said, an almost concerned edge in her voice. Almost. ”I always did think he didn’t deserve you anyways. Your far too good of character and strong of heart for the likes of his stubbornly wishy-washy sob story persona.” she said, examining her pointed nails.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
bring back the water
"Well there you are. Predictable." Remi replied, mirroring her shrug. "Do you mean Neron?" The alchemist asked back, brow raised. "I heard he received a new face." Though Loren might have had his doubts about his twin, Remi was interested to know Zariah's take on it all.

"You no longer represent the Launceleyns." The alchemist countered easily, tightening his arms across his chest. "Your reputation is tarnished. Theirs means little." He clarified with an unhappy grimace.

Merely offering the once-queen a polite smile, the alchemist shrugged, brows raised. "More than this, apparently." He hummed back, the words shockingly true. When indeed.
let your ships roll in

Coding base by Sky!