Hey, Gods? It's me, Adam.
Shrine post for Old Gods
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Adam
Some things you do just to see how bad they'll make you feel
Sometimes you try to freeze time 'til the slots are a blur of spinning wheels

Since Ludo had yelled at him, Adam had not gone back to pray at a shrine. It was a bit different, having an infinitely powerful lump of rags yell at you as opposed to a human; the experience had shaken him somewhat and he had decided to leave his Godly friend alone for the moment.

He had seen Safrin during the Blight with Amalia but that had not been normal circumstances, nor had it been the best visit, given the state of her health at the time. The whole thing had just been depressing. As he walked to the Labyrinth Shrine, thinking that it might be nice to check out a new one, he hoped this visit might be better.

Because he was looking once again for a purpose of some kind. Why he kept returning to the Gods for it he wasn't sure, but they seemed to at least need stuff doing and it sounded cool to tell people he was on a divine mission.

And he was bored, honestly.

Placing a neatly-made joint, a pastry and a small wooden figurine on the shrine (he figured he may as well cover all bases), he knelt and put his hands together. "Hey, anyone there? S'me, Adam, again. If any of you are about I'd like to talk, maybe? I brought you some gifts and stuff."

But I am just a broken machine
And I do things that I don't really mean

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

There is an electrical snap as light streaks out towards the joint, lighting it.

That is the only indication that anyone heard the man's prayers given that this is a new god shrine, lam.