ruining the day we were born
For Sunjata
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
The summoner was still getting used to this new form of his. However, it felt natural, maybe because it was. Despite how comfortable he was becoming running around on four feet, though, he occasionally needed his arms and legs. Today, he was exploring the ruins, Astra by his side. While that could probably be done as a badger, he was mostly scouring the place for anything of value. Although he wasn't looking to steal, he did want to see if there was anything he could salvage to trade to the people in Halo. Assuming he went there. Jury was still out on that.

Either way, it was a beautiful day in Flowerbirth and he was enjoying that and ignoring all the problems on his plate.

Sunjata
look at how a single candle can both
defy and define the darkness
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
maybe i'll lie to you, maybe i'll play this role
maybe i'll act like my act is together
Gods is he getting tired of Haai getting into so much shit. It’s almost like the griffin can’t get enough out of diving into every place she’s more than likely not welcome. And he’s taken to following her in his panther form – it’s quicker, smaller height wise, and it allows him a chance to actually try and grab her when he manages to get close.

So the griffin dives along the Ruin’s, effectively ruining the plan he had for the day, and he chases after her in his panther form. As he nears her, a dark paw reaches up and bats at the griffin causing her to dive toward the ground and land, ears pinned back and a growl leaving her throat at the audacity. but Sunjata doesn’t have the time for that, nor the care.

Knock it off. It’s aimed to be sent mentally to the companion, but he hasn’t quite figured out the difference between both bonds yet. And so it’s up in the air, for any other attuned ears to hear.
maybe i'll cope with life without hope
maybe i'll open the door and fall through the floor
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
LOREN
At the voice in his mind, Loren halted. Astra, trotted a few paces ahead before realizing he wasn’t following her. Then she returned to nuzzle at side. Absently, but affectionately he pet her. He was still getting used to having non-malicious voices in his mind. This one hadn’t seemed directed at him, but he shifted anyway.

But I didn’ do nothin’ Along with the words, the honey badger sent along quite a bit of amusement. Then he shifted back to his two legged form, and glanced up and down the street. After that, he glanced up. There was no sign of the owner of the voice, at least not yet, but he could’ve been anywhere in range in any shape.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
The griffin doesn’t seem to care much, landing on the ground, giving him a certain look before darting out to the sound of hooves. Black iridescent and white wings flash in a flurry as she darts through the Ruins toward the sound, while Sunjata heard and felt a quite familiar voice – a feeling of amusement. Enough to confuse him but he follows the sound of Haai’s wings, getting the most out of his feline form.

And that’s when he comes across Loren, dark ears perking as Haai dive bombs for the pair. There’s a slight roll of his silver eyes as he trots up toward Loren and stares predatorially to the griffin, shooting a feeling of knocking it the fuck off once more to the canine-esque bird that seems to finally give in, rounding back to settle along his shoulders as he sits to stare at Loren.

Then he tilts his head as if to say ’are you attuned now too?’ It seemed everyone was changing nowadays. First Peter, now Loren? What are the odds! Still, he remains in his panther form. If Loren wants to talk, he’ll have to show said form.
SuNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
the Firebrand

Change author:
LOREN
As the griffin dived towards them, Loren didn’t move, just smiled up at what must be Sunjata’s companion. Astra, for her part, stared with curious eyes as well. ”Well aren’t you cute?” The Launceleyn’s eyes looked over the creature as it settled on the panther, before the summoner gave an aproving nod. Only then did he turn his gaze towards the other man.

Loren grinned at the panther. ”What’s the matter. Cat got your tongue?” Shockingly, the summoner’s voice came out lightly teasing. Letting out a huff of laughter, he rolled his shoulders. Then he shifted, his honey badger much smaller than the other man’s feline form. You seem surprised. The words were suffused with equal parts joy and amusement.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Haai inspects Loren with wide green eyes, tongue lolled out the side in a half pant, half smile as she turns her head toward the Luxere in quiet greeting as well, before she settles around the panther’s shoulders. All the while, Sunjata’s own steel gaze remains on Loren in equal parts interest and exasperation at the comment the summoner makes to tease him. His jaws part slightly, revealing his sharp and large canine teeth as he mimics a sort of ‘yeah, yeah, yeah’ sort of appearance before shaking his head in amusement.

But Loren wouldn’t get anything from him without shifting, a sort of ‘show me yours I’ll show you mine’ before the summoner indeed does shift. And the form? It’s so small, but still looks rather fierce in its own way as he leans toward Loren to puff a breath of air over the honey badger, sending a pulse of amusement back. What the fuck are you? He rumbles toward the summoner, the feeling of laughter drifting down the bond to the other man.
SuNJATA
the Firebrand

Change author:
LOREN
As the panther leaned forward, the honey badger gave the other man an open-mouthed and toothy grin. Loren wasn’t at all perturbed to have a predator so close. Wow. And here I was thinking we were friends. The summoner’s words were underscored with a teasing feeling, without a hint of malice. Reaching up, he batted a paw against Sunjata’ leg, though there was no force behind it.

I'm a honey badger. I think. Loren shifted back and shrugged, before nodding at the creature still perched on the panther's back. "And who is this cute creature?" The summoner grinned at the griffin, and Astra was nearly ecstatic to be making a new friend. However, she wasn't approaching. Instead, she viewed the other man's claws and teeth with slightly anxious eyes. The Launceleyn reached out a placed a calming hand on her head and she relaxed, though made no move to get closer.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
A feline smirk is given back to Loren at the comment, a pulse of amusement sent down as he inspects the small toothy grin the creature gives back. That doesn’t mean I can’t ask what the fuck you are. He rumbles back, winking before settling and letting his ears perk forward at the playful bump against his leg, his dark tail twitching before sweeping along the ground.

A honey badger? He questions with a tilt of his head, before Loren shifts back and Sunjata’s steel eyes watch him, hearing him ask who the creature was. Haai, as if she’s being summoned, stands and yawns, wings stretching and maw opening wide to reveal small baby teeth first looks to Loren with perked ears and interest, before she notices Astra and well… Game over.

The griffin darts from Sunjata’s spine and aims to land on the ground before the luxere, ears perked and wings tucked tight as she lifts her head to sniff at Astra, while Sunjata rolls his eyes in response, a flat look given back to Loren. He can’t talk when they’re not in the same form, and he finds it slightly frustrating for the moment. But Sunjata is also stubborn and has expected to try and get used to this form once more, and so he remains.
SuNJATA
the Firebrand

Change author:
LOREN
Giving another of those special honey badger grins, Loren sent another wave of amusement towards Sunjata. Sure, but that doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it. The words were underscored with reassurance that the summoner wasn't actually upset. In fact, he was enjoying himself.

The shift back seemed to forestall further responses from the panther. Smiling at Astra and the griffin (the luxere sniffed the griffin right back, before Astra let out a contented bleat, having decided they were friends), the summoner finally laughed before shifting back. A honey badger. Now it was the Launceleyn's turn to tilt his head. Why's that so hard to believe? He was genuinely curious to hear the answer.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
The feeling of amusement is sent back toward Loren. I’m hurt, I thought you knew me well enough to know that I, in fact, am quite a dick. If he could laugh in this form, he would, but instead he sends the feeling back toward the Launceleyn. Still, he remains silent while Loren shifts back and asks what Haai is, steel eyes shifting toward the griffin as she is sniffed by the Luxere – a content bleat leaving the deer that is met with a quiet howl of acceptance from Haai, as she goes to dart beneath the pale fur of Loren’s companion.

Sunjata’s gaze returns to Loren as he shifts back to his honey badger form. I’ve never seen one. He rumbles nonchalantly, as though it makes sense why he wouldn’t know what he was. Also, that’s Haai. I found her in the mud in the Outskirts. And the little shit bit me. His maw parts in a slightly feline smirk, still pleasantly amused by the form Loren had become.
SuNJATA
the Firebrand

Change author:
LOREN
In response to the words, Loren sent a pulse of light-hearted agreement back. Oh yes, I am fully aware how terrible you are. However, the summoner hesitated, shifting his weight from paw to paw. When he sent his next series of thoughts, they were far more serious. It's been brought to my attention that we might both be dicks. There was more than a little bit of regret in his mind.

However, the amusement came back soon enough. Me neither. He returned the panther's smirk with a toothy grin, before the honey badger turned to look at the griffin. I'm sure you did something to deserve the bite. The teasing came easier now, and he paced forward to get a better look at Haai. She seems alright to me. And Astra. Indeed, the luxere was entranced by her new friend.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
The amusement seems to be shortlived, despite Loren’s initial comment on how terrible he is. The grin he would’ve given would have been better set for a wolf than the panther, and he shakes his head instead, a slight rumble of amusement drifting back to the agreement he receives, before Loren’s comment surprises him somewhat. A tilt to his head as he regards the honey badger, tail flicking in uncertainty. Oh? What was that supposed to mean? How so?

He genuinely can’t figure it out.

But he still doesn’t know what the fuck a honey badger is, and he inspects Loren a bit more, large head lifting to sniff at the fur along the top of the creatures head before his ears pin flat against his skull with the implication. For once I did not. He rumbles honestly, though a hint of confidence shines through. I held her egg, she hatched, and first thing she did was bite me. I didn’t do anything. He’d deny it time and time again that he did anything to deserve it.

The griffin, under the eye of Loren and Astra, flexes her iridescent wings in her arrogance and pride, appreciating the attention like a moth drawn to light.
SuNJATA
the Firebrand

Change author:
LOREN
Letting out an annoyed growl, Loren found himself pacing. Apparently Phoebe had a crush on me. The confusion and annoyance were apparent. Obviously I didn’t know, since I’d never done anything remotely close to resembling something romantic in her presence. Or at least, the summoner couldn’t think of anything. Still, he felt guilt eating at him.

As Sunjata came in for a closer inspection, the Launceleyn’s new instincts took over. The honey badger’s paw came up to smack the panther’s nose, though at least the summoner had enough presence of mind to make it a gentle nudge and to keep his claws out of it. Where’d you get the egg? Loren’s thoughts were genuinely curious, though underneath he wasn’t convinced that the other man hadn’t somehow screwed up.

Astra ignored the antics of the two men. As Haai fanned her admittedly beautiful wings, the luxere pranced in place, the movement more horse than deer, and clearly delighted. The summoner glanced at her and gave her and the griffin a toothy grin.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Steel eyes widen to Loren, at the growl, at the words that pass through the bond. A crush? And Loren not knowing? That made things rather awkward, didn’t it? Still, he listens with a tilt to his head, sitting down on his haunches as he mulls over the information. Alright, but what does that have to do with – His ears perk forward and he puffs out a breath of air. Fuck’s sake.

That made things incredibly awkward. How’d you find out? Hoping whomever had given him the information of Phoebe’s crush hadn’t known about the activities that had taken place between Loren, Sunjata, and Lusea over LongNight. Still, Sunjata goes in for a closer inspection and is met with a paw to the nose – a bat, a warning. A growl slips from his throat, but his maw parts in a slightly crooked toothy grin. Fine then.

It was being carried away by some of that weird mud. He sends the feeling of a shrug toward Loren, uncertain how to actually describe what the feeling had been when he’d seen it. How’d it even get there in the first place? At Astra’s attention, Haai dances with the Luxere, paws flexing over the ground before she squeaks a bright howl.
SuNJATA