Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
Wessex makes a face of both surprise and confusion when Bastien asks if she comes bearubg bad news. “Why?” she responds lightly, “Would you shut the door in my face if I did?” Because the notion that a door could keep her out is amusing, prompting a brief chuckle in the back of her throat as she crosses the threshold. Respect for a request made by Rex would keep her away but... that’s about it. She and Bastien have never been more than vaguely friendly towards each other, and part of her would love to show him the folly of not being more involved with his Goddess’ plans. Sorry not sorry.

Her expression, however, flips one hundred and eighty degrees when Rexanna’s voice cuts through the air. Though the woman can’t see it, she actually smiles sadly as she steps into her sister’s embrace - ever awkward with a tight squeeze and a little pat on the back. It’s almost like people don’t make a habit of hugging her (spoiler alert: they don’t).

“I’m sorry I couldn’t come sooner,” she begins as she pulls away, removing herself from the embrace but keeping a more comfortable hold on Rex’s hands if she’ll let her. Her gaze wanders to the current project (how could she miss it?), drawn in by the scale of the project, the way he’s captured her likeness in detail. The Queen smiles, looking for the artist. “Wow. That’s beautiful, Bastien.”

High praise from someone could care less about the finer things in life.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated - by Wessex - 11-18-2019, 09:44 PM