Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Bastien
"Oh, believe me, I would not dare." Bastien told Wessex with a smirk on his lips, though he did actually mean it. He was not scared of anyone, but he could tell Wessex meant business. He had decided a while ago to not make an enemy of her any more than he could help it, even if their personalities clashed something fierce.

Besides, Rexanna seemed to dearly love her, so he had tried his best to see that love for himself. Smiling as the women hugged before him, he walked into the main room and tried to appear casual, though his eyes were scanning the floor for things Rexanna could trip on, occasionally glancing to her to make sure she was alright. After all the recent injuries, it was hard to not be a little paranoid.

The compliment on his work was a pleasant surprise and he grinned, nodding as he looked over to it. "Thank you. It is my attempt to assist our Lady Voice in my own way. I am not a fighter nor as brave as either of you, but I have my talents...I am going to speak with her first, but I hope this might be a powerful step for us." Crossing his arms he continued to stare at his canvas, obviously caught up in a million different threads of thought about it.

What God doesn't give to you
You've got to go and get for yourself

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated - by Bastien - 11-18-2019, 10:22 PM