Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i am singing now while rome burns // we are all just trying to be holy
She can hear the conversation between Wessex and Bastien as she arrives, and Rexanna smiles easily through some newfound tension. “LongNight was difficult, and with the Portal in the Mathair, it has us a bit on edge of what comes next.” She offers easily, swept up in Wessex’s embrace, squeezing back happily before she lets go just enough, hand remaining in Wessex’s while Bastien scans the floor for any potential tripping hazards. But Rexanna is sure on her feet as she follows them toward the painting, leading Wessex toward the couch she had been sitting upon before her arrival and offering her a seat. She then takes up her own, perched, legs curled beneath her as she turns her attention to Wessex with a soft smile, the general direction she hopes that the queen is.

Don’t worry about me, I have too many people worried on that front.” She replies easily, amusement under her tone. “But Bastien has been busy creating what I can only assume to be amazing, judging by your reaction. And the Voice has tasked me with gathering things for a new set of eyes.” She says lightly, smiling and cheerful despite the terrible appearance. She hopes Wessex doesn’t penalize herself for not coming sooner, seeing as Rexanna hadn’t minded it. She knew they’d get together at some point. It didn’t bother her in the end.

She hasn’t shown Wessex how much damage the creatures of LongNight had caused, carefully concealed behind the fabric Deimos had made her. But for her, she wouldn’t mind sharing, showing, added proof to the power of what the Voice could do.
rexanna

Coding base by Odd!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated - by Rexanna - 11-18-2019, 11:21 PM