Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
“Ah,” Wessex concedes. “You’re not alone in that.” The tension is everywhere and you don’t have to be especially attuned to the world to feel it. She’s more than ready to move on to the next part of her life, whatever that is - as Queen or as a citizen again, it doesn’t matter. Everything’s changed.

Following Rex to the couch, the Wraith takes a seat at the other end where she can hopefully see both of them. “How so?” she genuinely inquires about Bastien’s idea that his painting will be a powerful step forward for them. Glancing back to the painting again, she knows that it is a lovely piece of art and an exhibition of obvious skill, but can art (and divisive art at that) truly be a powerful step forward? Her doubts remain private; it’s not for her to approve or deny, especially if it will bring Bastien closer to the fold. And you know… maybe it’s time for them to stop apologizing for who they are.

“I have no doubt about that, you are much loved,” Wessex says with a smile in her voice, her own affection hopefully abundantly clear. “Has it been difficult?” Both the blindness and the task, she means, but gives leeway to avoid talking about one or the other, if she doesn’t want to. She’s actually just quite glad to not be talking about herself or answering questions - if only for a couple of minutes.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated - by Wessex - 11-19-2019, 04:01 PM