Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i am singing now while rome burns // we are all just trying to be holy
Things have changed, in ways that Rexanna likely should have expected it to go. She can recall the conversation with Deimos right after she Ascended, of which side to pick, and here she was stuck in the middle of it again and uncertain which one to choose. She’d prefer to not have to, if she’s being honest. But she’s not that naïve.

She waits for Bastien to explain his thoughts and plans when it comes to the painting he’s making, and she listens quietly for Wessex’s response to that, head tilted toward her newfound sister before the conversation shifts back toward her and her healing. She can’t see Bastien’s response, and from Rexanna’s end (of course not being able to see how shit she looked) she thinks things are going mostly fine.

Her arms wrap easily around her legs as she settles into the couch, contemplating the question. “Not really, no.” She muses, the smile breaking across her face again. “Bastien’s been wonderful in helping make sure that I can figure out my way around without much help. It’s a bit more difficult outside of here, so I’ve stayed in mostly.” A brief shrug, it doesn’t bother her much. Deimos has helped her get the worm, and she’s attaining the glowstone with Amalia. All that’s left is the ice, which she hopes that Loren might be willing to help with.

All of her ducks are in a row.

But it occurs to her then that perhaps she hadn’t meant the tasks, and she contemplates the question briefly once more. “I’ve… Never been blind before. And I hadn’t realized how much I relied on my sight. It’s been an experience to get used to, but I think it’s enhanced my hearing a bit to try and make up for it. Deimos made me this bandana to wear so people don’t have to see what happened.” Because in the end it was pretty gruesome, and she’s so thankful for the Voice and not being able to feel pain, because it would have been an absolute nightmare.

"But enough about me, you said Halo was open?"
rexanna

Coding base by Odd!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated - by Rexanna - 11-21-2019, 02:05 AM