Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Bastien
Bastien nodded along to Wessex's thoughts. He really had no idea what it was she would take from his idea, so that she replied that she was tired of apologising for existing made him smile wide. "Exactly. As far as ripping it down. Well - let them rip it. I cannot be precious about my work if I am putting it up in such a spot. It will let us know exactly how some feel, anyway." He shrugged. It was not as if he could not recreate it, even if it would never be exactly the same.

"Tch. Do not apologise unnecessarily, Wessex. It is not something that suits you." He smiled, lightly teasing her.

He did not show it, but Bastien listened with some trepidation to the news about Halo. He felt anxious about the new land, as much as he wished he could be on the side of adventure and exploration; if the people left the Hollowed Grounds, his guild was in poor shape indeed...and he feared Rexanna might want to go with them. Could he follow...? He did not say anything, frowning and looking at the ground.

What God doesn't give to you
You've got to go and get for yourself

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated - by Bastien - 11-21-2019, 06:50 PM