Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i am singing now while rome burns // we are all just trying to be holy
She remains silent while Wessex answers Bastien’s question of whether the Voice would love it, though her head does tilt toward her husband with a bright smile. He could recreate it if it was taken down, all the more proof that they are out there, that they’re not going anywhere and to stop pretending they will or that they can. She didn’t consider herself a warrior, just… A diplomat, a spy, a thief of information based off of necessity – sometimes that came with learning to fight, to protect herself. And that’s exactly what she’s done.

Her head tilts back toward Wessex with an understanding nod. “I’m tired of people constantly asking why I made the choice I did. As if it’s a curse when I think it’s the best thing I’ve ever done.” She grows a bit solemn at that. “If I were not Ascended, I’m sure I would have died over LongNight.” She’s thankful she can’t see either of their faces, but she does try to reach out for Wessex’s hand to give it a light squeeze as Bastien lightly teases her. Offering the queen, her new sister a bright smile of understanding, she clears her throat. “You’ve done the best you can.

The best any of them can, really, as far as she’s concerned. It’d likely all end in the same results anyway.

The mention of Halo, however, has her attention further and she focuses on the words. “Makes sense.” A quiet nod of understanding given to Wessex on the path made to the Citadel. She wants to ask more about the mountains, about the view, about the cold, the snow, everything involving it – but she falters when Wessex mentions it’s the nail in the coffin for her reign, and Rexanna frowns deeply, hoping to squeeze the woman’s arm or hand again. “I’m sorry Wessex.” Ruling was tough, it was difficult. “Let me know what I can do to help.” Though she doesn’t know what she can do, just yet, blind and essentially useless unless someone wanted to burn a few buildings to the ground or have her create some tiny items.
rexanna

Coding base by Odd!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated - by Rexanna - 11-23-2019, 06:50 AM