Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
It’s weird. Wessex doesn’t really brag that much, she isn’t that kind of person. Oh, she can enumerate her strengths and weaknesses in a logical fashion and she can teach and she can tactlessly insist that she has the superior set of skills when she knows she does - but this sort of divine benediction is utterly foreign. And her group of well-wishers is likely to be rather small. “It is amazing. Unexpected. And probably to level the playing field as much as bestow an honor. There are other demi-gods running around now.” That in and of itself blows her mind. They’d never had anything other than Safrin, Frey, and Ludo around.

Children of Gods and people lifted up by the Gods were unheard of, and now they’re flooded with them. It’s amazing. It’s heresy for some, it’s… making life so much more interesting than her previous thirty-nine years. Speaking of - back to abilities. The Wraith nods, adding “Yeah, two new abilities” for Rex’s benefit. “I don’t know if they’re divine, but it’s fucking cool.” Without hesitation, she blinks out of sight, and a second later, they’ll hear a knock on the door, before Wessex comes back into the guildhall again.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated - by Wessex - 11-27-2019, 03:50 PM