Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
“There’s at least one - a daughter of Mort. Wouldn’t be surprised if there are others.” Delphia’s appearance made her re-think a lot of things, most of which helped cement her opinion (like it wasn’t already firmly there) that the Old Gods had rewritten history in their favor. They’d lost so much information while in the damn bubble, lost knowledge of other lands, of the children of deities and their prevalence, the history of the differing peoples within Caido. And they called it good, necessary, the kind of evil - nay, genocide - that could be justified. And then they’d turned everyone else against the New Gods, too.

What fucked up standards. But back to her new abilities.

Wessex moves back to the pair on the couch. “Aw, fuck, sorry Rex. I can teleport. I just popped back outside the door again. As for the second -” frowning ever so slightly, because this one she hasn’t practiced and playing with fire is risky AF around the three of them. “Can you make something for us? Doesn’t matter what. I just need some magic.”
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated - by Wessex - 11-29-2019, 02:43 AM