Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i am singing now while rome burns // we are all just trying to be holy
Listening to Wessex, and then Bastien’s own joke at the end has a smile blooming across her face with a quiet snort, amused by the joke and the surprise at other demigods in the world around them. Perhaps she’ll meet one, one day. Perhaps she won’t. But it’s at least helpful information to find out about before she’s taken by surprise by one of them.

But before long, Wessex has disappeared and Rexanna has absolutely zero idea what’s going on until Wessex returns, explaining what she’d done and Rexanna’s lips curve into a small “oh” kind of action. “That’s handy!” She says in surprise, excited for her eyes so she can see it happen, see it in action so to speak. But then Wessex asks for something made, and Bastien’s quiet concern hits her, she leans back lightly against Bastien’s hand with a smile.

I feel fine, love, I just can’t see.” She tells him, aiming to squeeze his arm with the truthfulness of it. She wasn’t tired anymore, wasn’t exhausted and broken. Everything had been fixed aside from her eyes. And she opens her hands, palms up, a golden red glow beginning between her hands as she makes a square of cloth, as if it’s a napkin of sorts before she raises the dark purple fabric toward Wessex wherever she’s settled. “What does the second one do?” She asks curiously.
rexanna

Coding base by Odd!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated - by Rexanna - 11-29-2019, 08:19 PM