Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
She, too, reacts to Bastien’s joke with a small chuckle. Demi-god children were previously unknown to them, anything could happen and she wouldn’t necessarily be surprised. Life just gets more and more interesting the further abroad they go, and though it presents new challenges, Wessex doesn’t hate it.

Remaining quiet whilst the couple navigate what she perceives as overstepping and drama, she waits until Rex does her thing and then takes the piece of cloth. “Thank you.” It isn’t the cloth itself she needs, just the expense of magical energy. She can feel it, and somehow… reaches out for it, similarly to the way she can feel when there’s magic in her veins. Concentrating on making a simple metal fork, her brow furrows and her concentration goes both inward and outward at the same time until light glows in her hands, too, and a three-tined, shiny fork appears.

With a little noise of satisfaction, she holds it up for Bastien to see. “I made a fork! For your napkin." A laugh, realizing how silly and excited she sounds.  "I seem to be able to… copy magic when it’s used near me. So I don’t have to necessarily drink.”
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated - by Wessex - 11-30-2019, 09:55 PM