this ain't for the best
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
& all we are is skin and bone, trained to get along
The alchemist bit his tongue at that, hard enough until the pain was louder than the bright flares of unjustice that warbled in the back of his mind. "I can understand that." He said at last without looking up.

Holding up one of his hands, Remi just shook his head. "You do not need to explain it to me." He interrupted softly. The alchemist was quite done being in the midst of so much conflict and emotional turmoil. "You of all people should know that what we intend is not always what is received." He added pointedly, his head tilting to the side ever so slightly as he fixed the summoner with his gaze.

He wasn't planning on saying anything, and so Loren's gesture of silence wasn't needed. Even so the alchemist nodded willingly enough. He wondered vaguely how long that excuse would hold water for the Launceleyn, of not knowing what he was doing. Of not knowing who he was. Remi was perhaps more than a little jealous that the summoner could keep leaning on those words; when Remi had tried, they'd been kicked out from beneath him almost immediately. Not knowing what he was doing hadn't been an excuse. He'd been held accountable for things in a way that Loren never had been, in his mind.

"Maybe another time." The alchemist said gently, his expression still softly pained but free of anger. He did indeed want to be friends with Loren, but hearing what he just had was...a lot. Everything seemed to be a lot these days, but this? Rising, Remi tapped the table a few times with his knuckle, a boyish uncertainty halting his departure. "I am...not angry. Just so you know." He said softly.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
The white sheep of the family
Glancing up at Remi, Loren offered the other man a tentative smile before looking away. ”Right.” The summoner’s voice came out softly. Sighing, he ran a nervous hand through his hair. "I know. I'm just surprised." Biting his lip, his fingers drummed on the desk again. Then he opened his mouth, before thinking better of it and frowning instead.

As the alchemist stood up, the Launceleyn rose as well. "Okay. I...I understand." Though his tone was even enough, his eyes were uncertain as well. Still, he nodded and went to his own desk without further comment. However, his expression was a bit saddened as he gathered his texts to return them.
Will blood tell

Coding base by Sky!