Mini Event riddle me timbers! (Riddle Contest)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Damn! He was so close too! Close enough that Oliver wasn't actually mad at Tarasha for getting it over him. His pick was pretty close! He felt damn proud of himself. It helps that he didn't exactly care for the grand prize. All of his questions had already been answered, save for some things that wouldn't actually help anyone. Yeah, he has some narcissistic dreams, but he'd much rather help everyone else.

Speaking of those narcissitic dreams, time to get his prize he forgot to grab! He was stuck between the bracelet and ring, clearly trying to decide between the two, before he went with the ring. Hopefully, it'd fit. If not, nothing a little bit of magic cant help! "Thank you, Loren, for throwing this event...it's been fun." Fun to win shit, absolutely. He now had a cool dragon dagger AND a ring?! Amazing!

"Unfortunately, I think I'm gonna wait a bit before I join the Loreseekers, I already joined the Artist's Guild and, well, I need to do stuff with them first." He needed to show his time and dedication.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING
Tarasha Gulaab
Tattoo Artist

Age: 118 | Height: 4'6" | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you got a pretty vision
I laugh once, loudly, when I’m told I’m correct. To be honest, I barely care about the prize, only about winning, in a field I do consider myself quite skilled in. I reach out to take the scroll, my fingers smoothing along the surface, though my eyes don’t leave Loren’s face. ”I’ll have to make sure I ask something worthwhile, won’t I?”

As the paper is slid towards us, I consider it for a moment, then take the charcoal and write out my name in neat script. ”I had meant to visit your Aetheneum before I made my choice, but...” I look up at the tall man again, setting down the charcoal. ”...I like making new friends too.”
in your head
TARASHA
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Loren smiled at Oliver’s enthusiastic response (hopefully elevated by the fact that the ring would indeed fit). When the other man declined to join the Loreseekers, the summoner nodded in understanding. "You're welcome! And fair enough. I'll see you around, Oliver." Similarly, Rexanna made no move to add her name to the list. The Launceleyn gave the Queen a wry grin.

Thankfully, Tarasha did actually sign up. Loren beamed at them. "An Atheneum visit can certainly be arranged. Perhaps we can kill two birds with one stone, and show you our archives while getting to know one another." He picked up the list and tucked it safely away. "Thanks for participating everyone! I hope you had as much fun as I did, but there's a lot more Fiat Lux festivities just out there waiting for you." He gave them all a cheerful nod, before gently shooing them away.

-FIN
A beggar's book
outworths
a noble's blood