hold it down
DA meeting <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 2712
SuNJATA
the flood
He’d become the leader of the Guild briefly, for a moment before he’d lost the one that would’ve proudly stood beside him, helped to calculate and call the shots. But he has to do it alone now, alone aside from the misfits that still held a helping hand in the way the Hollowed Grounds were. And with the help of Hotaru? Of forming a plan despite his near permanent drunken state, the results of the meeting that had occurred, the question that Loren has offered them a job? Well, it calls for a meeting.

The first meeting, with him at the helm. And so he sends his whispers out, a mention of finding him here to go over things. Nothing in detail of course, but enough to get the word out. And he waits, sitting in the chair behind the main desk, the book he’d so diligently worked on settled in front of him, looking every inch like hell but if you look close enough you can tell an attempt was made.

Hotaru Peter Adam
rely a bit too heavily on alcohol & irony
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Unlike the last meeting in the Advocates hideaway, Peter was not there from the beginning. He was however, the first to saunter in, a fact that seemed to surprise him, judging by the way he paused at the threshold of the room, eyes darting around like he suspected an ambush. When nothing revealed itself, he let out a breath he had barely realized he was holding, and turned his eyes to the new guild leader.

For all the talking Peter didn’t do, he did hear things. Something about the way he faded into the background, it made people more willing to just talk in front of him. And he kept a special ear to the ground when it came to names he knew, which is how he knew Sunjata would not be okay.

It was harder for him to be supportive in a human skin, but he did his best, moving to sit on the edge of the desk, one leg tucked under him, and reached out to rest a hand on the other mans shoulder, his eyes focused on anything but the guild leaders face.
Peter
try, try your
whole life
to be righteous
and good
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
HOTARU
The metal around her wrist is warmed by the blood that pulses beneath, by the life she exudes. It had been cool to the touch when Sunjata had placed it on her skin, but now it is as much a part of her as her golden hair. So when the call comes, in whispers and winks and a curling mouth that exasperates and entices her equally, Hotaru comes. The Guild entrance is familiar to her now, and she doesn't conceal the twitch of her lips as she steps inside easily. Ah, good memories.

She is not the first to arrive, and her heterochromatic eyes dissect the man sitting on the desk in a single sweep of her gaze. A curious fellow, but the hand he places on Sunjata's shoulder means he is no threat. For now. The woman sinks onto the couch in one easy, fluid motion, swinging one leg over the other and awaiting instruction from their fearless leader. He looks terrible, but Hotaru is not the type to comfort him publicly as Peter does. If he wants them here for a serious meeting, it is the mask she will wear.
it's our nature, we destroy
it's the constant of our kind
no matter the color of blood, man will always fall
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ADAM
it's not a cry for help,
it's just a cry for connection.
Adam swaggered into the guild with far more confidence than the guy that just gave up his title should have really had, but he was honestly feeling pretty good about the whole thing. Leadership, responsibility...they'd never been his deal. It was all too much work, when it was always easier to just be your own boss, let people with less exciting lives sit around and do the boring shit.

Sitting down and kicking his feet up onto the table, Coffee curling around his shoulders, he smiled and nodded to each of the members present (and winked at Pet with a pucker of his lips) and waited to see what would happen now that Sunjata had the keys to the castle.
i'd trade my life and health,
to make people pay attention.
I'd sacrifice myself for the
sake of entertainment.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SuNJATA
the flood
They arrive, smaller in number but still just as fierce as the first few meetings. Peter’s hand on his shoulder is welcome, and he glances to the other man sidelong, a slight dip of his head as if he’s saying he’ll be fine, eventually, at some point. But his eyes soon drift to Hotaru as she saunters in and takes a place on the couch, looking every inch like a cat stretching out — but he can see the mask she wears too. Adam comes in with little bravado, and a part of him is surprised by it but says nothing as they all gather.

Thanks for showing up.” He rumbles to them all with the briefest hints of a smile before he inhales and stands, arms folding across his chest. “First things first, we gained a new member. Hotaru, meet Adam and Peter.” One arm moves to gesture to each of the respective owners of the names. “That being said, we also lost two. Nobody knows where Ezra is after LongNight. Presume him dead.” It’s almost robotic the way he shifts back into his old habits. At least until he continues.

Lusea is dead too.” A brief pause, a muscle feathering in his jaw, before he focuses on Hotaru’s soft face. “So we need some members. Jigano is working with us in a sense to point people our way that might better fit our cause, on the condition we do the same for the Loreseekers. I also have a source that would like to know more about the secrets of Halo. So if any of you are feeling adventurous let me know and we’ll see what we can find.” His gaze drifts to Adam and Peter then. “I’ll remain here should any of you wish to go. The bar upstairs should be ready to go any day now so if any of you are bored, I could use a hand if you choose to stay.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9427
HOTARU
Hotaru reclines languidly, though she gives a tiny sincere smile when Sunjata's gaze finds her. Just enough to let him know that despite the facades they play beneath, she is here for him, because he asks it of her. Because he had been the one to put the silver bracelet on her wrist, and nobody else. She still revels in being the only woman surrounded by distinctly lovely men, even if it's not the time to preen as fully as she would like. There is business to attend to after all.

As she's introduced, a devilish smile curls her full lips and she flutters her fingers at them coyly. Just a bit of an uplifting motion to get them through the sadness that is announced next, the deaths and losses that she was not here for but which still impacts her as a member. When Lusea is mentioned, when Sunjata turns his steel eyes to her, everything melts away and it is just her staring back. Silently giving him what strength she can with her presence, her support.

Jigano's name appearing is slightly surprising, and she's not sure how she feels about the new connection between their group and the Loreseekers, but perhaps it will be advantageous. "I intend to find out as much as I can about Halo, if anyone would like to join me I'll be making frequent expeditions there." Whether or not they come doesn't matter, she has her family to accompany her even if she's there for an additional reason than celebrating a land so much like the one they'd lost.
it's our nature, we destroy
it's the constant of our kind
no matter the color of blood, man will always fall
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ADAM
it's not a cry for help,
it's just a cry for connection.
As Sunjata introduced Hotaru and she fluttered her fingers, the picture of laid back sexy criminal, Adam grinned and nodded at her. She looked like someone he'd get along with, he thought. "Hey."

News of Ezra's death was...Adam wasn't sure how he felt about it. A heavy weight sunk into his chest, but he didn't show any reaction other than a slightly restrained sigh as he began to pick at the edge of the table, eyes carefully flat and pointed down. He didn't really have anything to add, anyway. His time as the leader had proved he was poor at guiding the guild along and he had no ideas for new members.

Still, Hotaru said she was doing stuff and he couldn't be shown up by the noob. "Well, personally I think Halo sounds miserable as shit. So I'm gonna stick around here, but...I was thinking we could maybe do with some scouting out and about. If new members won't come to us, let's go find them. What would you say are our guilds selling points, boss?"
i'd trade my life and health,
to make people pay attention.
I'd sacrifice myself for the
sake of entertainment.
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Peter stays silent as the new member is introduced, simply looking over to her and raising his own hand in greeting. She smiles, and he is put into the awkward position of wanting to trust her, but feeling like he shouldn’t. He trusts Sunjata’s judgement though, enough that he moves past his discomfort, walking headfirst into a different kind of discomfort. He had never been good with grief, his own or other people’s, and so his eyes find Adam as the news of deaths, confirmed and presumed, is shared.

Jigano’s name was met with a silent sigh. Peter had gone from not knowing who the loreseeker was to having him crop up everywhere, and it put him on edge every time. Like somehow the bard had the power to get him in trouble, to change other people’s perception of him.

”I’ll be um... going to Halo, for a bit. Family things. I... I can get information though, pass it back when I’m here.” He glanced over at Hotaru, almost curiously, and continued. ”What secrets are we... is your source looking for?”
Peter
try, try your
whole life
to be righteous
and good
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SuNJATA
the flood
Hotaru’s careful mask slips just enough for him to find solace in it, to get through the rest of the darker parts of the conversation they’re all to have. And when it’s over, he finds himself nodding to her in his own quiet agreement. Good, that made one of them. For all he cared about it, he could just pretend to ignore the icy tundra for the rest of his life – though he knows he’s not that lucky. It also doesn’t surprise him in the slightest. What does surprise him, is the fact that Adam won’t be joining them.

Still, he does like Adam’s idea, and he settles in the chair a bit as his gaze lingers on Adam in small agreement. “You and me both.” He rumbles, but it breaks through the sorrowful stupor, a ghost of a smile crossing his face at the mention of Halo sounding miserable as shit. “I’d say… Well, at this point likely anyone wanting to be a spy of sorts.” He shrugs his tattooed shoulders at that. “We’re not doing much else anymore, are we?” A small amount of jesting before he shakes his head. “But for future reference… The Guild is still to remain secret. We’ve got the bracelets, more can be made for new members, but we don’t want our information getting out there now do we?” He offers, gaze lingering on Adam and then Peter, because there were two that had let the guild’s name slip out into the open air.

He knew it wasn’t him.

But Peter’s question is met with a slate stare as realization kind of hits him a bit more. “Actually…” He trails off a bit, squinting. “The source is Loren. Your… Cousin? Brother?” His head tilts as he looks back to Peter with a small tilt of his head. “He wants to know what they’re hiding, what their true export is.” He offers, dark brow raising slightly with intrigue. He also wonders what kind of family business this may end up being – and if Zariah has anything to do with it.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Peter Pikely

Change author:
Peter stayed quiet again, shifting the way he was sitting on the desk so he could keep everyone else in view more easily. He had never really been the most personable guy, would likely never convince anyone else to join the advocates, but he did look up when Sunjata said something about not letting their information out. Though his expression didn't change, Peter did have a very definite feeling of oops rise up in him.

Well, good to know for the future.

”Loren?” Peter repeats softly, shrugging in response to Sunjatas confusion about their relationship. To be honest he had no idea what they were either. ”I’ll keep an ear... I’ll pay attention. Let you know what’s... what’s happening.”
Peter
try, try your
whole life
to be righteous
and good