{SE} given half a chance, would we take it back
Amaaaa
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AmaLiA
Safrin's shield
Amalia's sheepish smile only grows at Evie's thrilled surprise, the Shield letting her pride in herself show in a rare moment of comfort and confidence. Striding daintily across the pond, she quickly closes the gap between herself and the older woman, half-leaping like a child from the surface of the water to stand, beaming, next to Evie. "Just before LongNight," the baker answers somewhat bashfully, a crooked smile beneath her flushed cheeks. "Safrin- she showed it to me. That it was me."

But this is not her final trick, or even the one she most wanted to share. Suddenly Amalia grabs Evie's hands, her face awash with hope and affection as she meets the redhead's blue eyes with her own dark ones. "Do you want to walk on water, too?" she asks the apothecary breathlessly. "I...I could carry you, if you wanted. On my back. Fully shifted." I am strong enough to hold you, now.
& once again I shall kiss the sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} given half a chance, would we take it back - by Amalia - 12-26-2019, 09:04 PM