Seer

Age: 23 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural
Level: 2 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP:
DELPHIA
Devas Bakery.

Apparently this was where the prolific baker lived, the Shield of Safrin, named by Vi but beloved by the goddess of the night sky. Delphia stood outside it for a moment, simply enjoying the lovely smell wafting from it. She didn’t often have baked goods but she loved them. Sweets in general she enjoyed immensely. That one of Safrin’s chosen was a baker? Well, if baking was a trait of those under Vi, then it was no wonder Mort loved him so much.

She stepped into the bakery without much ado, steely eyes immediately scanning the shelves filled with warm, fresh treats. Ooh, she hoped she could get her hands on one once business was attended to! ”Hello? Is Amalia, Shield of Safrin here?” she called across the counter, hoping the woman was in her shop…or at the very least someone who could sell her a pastry.

She could always come back to see Amalia again…and procure another treat while she was at it.
Death has nothing to do with going away
the sun sets and the moon sets
but they're not gone
Amalia Chandrakant
the Shield of Safrin
Baker
Portal Guardian
Age: 22 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural
Level: 11 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 29 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 30
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: charks Offline
Change author:
MP:
Amalia
the shield of safrin
It seems there is to be no end of people seeking her out.

As the voice rings through the shop Amalia briefly entertains the thought of simply slipping out the back, avoiding the inevitable difficulty and responsibility that comes with being Safrin's Shield. How easy would it be to shift and disappear, fly into the rafters and wait for the woman she does not know to leave? Easier, certainly, than another conversation where her morals are questioned and her resolve strained. Easier than recounting the sins of the Voice, justifying her dislike for the being.

Easier, but not better, and certainly not fair. Amalia asked for this responsibility. Who would she be, to shrug it off when it did not suit.

Steeling herself against the inevitable, the girl steps out from behind the wall, her expression softened by a mild smile. "Ah... that's me. Amalia." As she speaks Jyoti appears from upstairs, coming to float beside her bonded. The baker scratches the whale's back gently as the little cetacean eyes the stranger curiously, bubbling starlight and song. Wiping her hands upon her apron, the Shield comes to a rest behind her counter. "How can I help you, ah...?"
someday we'll find what we're looking for
or maybe not
maybe we'll find something much greater
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 23 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural
Level: 2 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP:
DELPHIA
First appeared a young woman, beautiful, a bit shorter than herself – though few females weren’t. Delphia smiled warmly at her. But before she could speak, a starwhale of all things appeared. She gasped, staring in surprise and awe. ”Oh, what a beautiful young starwhale! I’ve never seen one so close!” she said breathlessly, face alight with near childlike wonder. That she was so close, that the young creature had fallen from its natural path meant it was now doomed to a mortal existence did not bother her as it might others. Death wasn’t a sad thing in her eyes after all. She lifted a hand as if to reach out for the creature, but stopped herself, dropping her hand. Creatures of light rarely liked her presence, so closely affiliated with death as she was. ”How fitting the shield of the stars is blessed with such a glorious companion.” Delphia said, smiling at Amalia again.

Oh, but she had asked her a question. Sort of. It was implied. ”My apologies, I am just…star struck.” she said with a hint of a smile at the joke, glancing briefly at the starwhale again. ”My name is Delphia. I am the daughter of Mort. Ludo told me that the chosen of Safrin might have knowledge about some souls I seek.” she said.
Death has nothing to do with going away
the sun sets and the moon sets
but they're not gone