[GGE] All the Right Parts
For Hotaru
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
The girl immediately went red, and Hotaru's smirk only deepened into a devilish, teasing thing. Laughing softly she pops her hip off the counter and strides towards the younger girl, fully intrigued by her visit now. "No harm done, I'm certainly no shrinking violet." A wink of her heterochromic eyes is directed towards Phoebe, only to laugh aloud seconds later at the blunt tumble of words that fall from her new customer's lips. Her embarrassment is like honey on Hotaru's tongue, and she vibrates with mirth. The lass can't be much older than her own daughter, and it's just as amusing as seeing Cassandra fumble about. Though she suspects her daughter has very different views on mating and breeding considering where they both came from.

"Well, whoever asked for it as a gift deserves a discount here. Offer that to them as well if you'd like. But I can definitely do that." She gestures Phoebe towards her as she spins on her feet and leads the way out of the main shop and towards the furnace in the back, plucking her heavy duty apron from the hook by the door as she goes. "It won't be that difficult if it's a solid, phallic shape. And quite hygienic as it's glass. Did they list dimensional preferences? Wouldn't want to disappoint when the time is right," she says with a catlike grin at Phoebe, pleased as punch with this request. Firing up the furnace, she waits for it to hear, and for further instructions. "My name's Hotaru by the way." Wouldn't do to be strangers during this delightful exchange.
I am a breathtaking mosaic
of all the battles I've won

Table Code by Sky!
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
[GGE] All the Right Parts - by Phoebe - 12-10-2019, 01:41 PM
RE: [GGE] All the Right Parts - by Hotaru - 12-17-2019, 12:32 AM
RE: [GGE] All the Right Parts - by Phoebe - 12-18-2019, 05:32 PM
RE: [GGE] All the Right Parts - by Hotaru - 12-18-2019, 11:40 PM
RE: [GGE] All the Right Parts - by Phoebe - 12-19-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: [GGE] All the Right Parts - by Hotaru - 12-23-2019, 02:08 AM