[GGE] All the Right Parts
For Hotaru
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Well, at least the woman seemed to have good humor about it. That did help calm her nerves a bit. In a way, she reminded her of her old midwifery teacher – though much, much younger. She was vibrant and bold and didn’t seem like the sort to shy away from anything. It was…comforting in a way. She hadn’t had a female presence like that in her life in a very long while. ”I will be sure to write them a note.” she assured, a small smile curving her lips.

So it was without protest that she followed the woman back to hotshop she had set up for her glassblowing business. She had never considered it before, but that such an item would be made out of glass made sense to her, so long as it was made of thick pieces of the substance she supposed. And based on Nate’s recent lecture at the College, it would be a good choice of material – easy to clean and difficult for germs to adhere to. ”Ah…no they didn’t. The only thing I know is that it is for a man.” she said. Which was part of the reason she struggled with it so much – she could guess what a woman would like but, a man? That was a whole set of body parts she did not specialize in. ”I’m Phoebe, I run the college and midwifery. Thank you for helping me, Hotaru.” she said with a slight smile.
Phoebe
In a gentle way, you can shake the world

Messages In This Thread
[GGE] All the Right Parts - by Phoebe - 12-10-2019, 01:41 PM
RE: [GGE] All the Right Parts - by Hotaru - 12-17-2019, 12:32 AM
RE: [GGE] All the Right Parts - by Phoebe - 12-18-2019, 05:32 PM
RE: [GGE] All the Right Parts - by Hotaru - 12-18-2019, 11:40 PM
RE: [GGE] All the Right Parts - by Phoebe - 12-19-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: [GGE] All the Right Parts - by Hotaru - 12-23-2019, 02:08 AM