can we always be this close forever and ever?
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
They’d been putting in all this preparation for Fiat Lux, and yet Loren couldn’t help but feel there was something missing. So, now that the Greatwood was open to the Hollowed Grounders once more, he’d made his way out to the shrine in the Wildwood, a faint smile on his face all the while. In one hand, he had a jar of honey, in the other, an apple that was remarkably well-preserved.

Taking a moment to look around at the statues, he eventually shook his. Placing his offerings in front of him, he knelt, uncaring of the muddy ground. Instead of bowing his head, though, he stared straight ahead. His smile broadened into a full grin. "I came here to thank you, Frey, for the blessings you have given me. And for the blessings you have given us all, especially in this season of rebirth." His voice was happier than it had it quite a while.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
frey

The deity appeared on the bough of a nearby tree. Naked as always, one leg dangled luxuriously down, their foot swaying to the melody of the woods. The air seemed to swell with life and the dusky-sweet smell of sex as Frey raised their arms above their head and stretched, the shapely swell of their torso, thighs, and ass on full display against the rough bark of the tree.

Reaching a hand down, the jar of honey and the apple magically drifted towards their waiting fingers. They appreciated the offerings more than the praise of course. "The bees and the trees certainly have been bountiful this year. " Frey agreed, their voice sensual and resonant as they pointed out where the Launceleyn's gifts had come from.

"I hope you're giving as much as you're taking, hun." They added with a heat-filled smile.

the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Loren felt his breath catch in his throat as the increasingly familiar aura of Frey wafted through the clearing. Though his body immediately responded in predictable ways, and he let out a little groan, he found that he was clear headed enough this time for whole, coherent, thoughts. ”And we’ve certainly been enjoying their bounty.” The summoner flashed a brilliant smile at the god.

When they smiled back, though, he flushed, feeling his already heated body grow even hotter. "Yes, yes I have." Images of Abasi (whom the deity resembled more than a bit) flashed through the Launceleyns head until he cleared his throat. "I had a question for you." It came out eagerly, maybe a little too much so, but Loren was happy for the first time in a long time (maybe ever) and Frey was a large part of that. So he wanted to know if there was something he could do for them.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
frey

Abasi's features morphed pleasantly along the visage of the deity, though where the undertaker often made the Launceleyn feel unsure of himself, in Frey's presence all was easy, and wanted.

"Had? Or have?" Frey asked with a touch of mirth as their strong fingers crushed the apple apart into smaller slices that they began decadently dipping into the honey.

the Firebrand

Change author:
Indeed, Loren was once again left breathless at the sight of Frey as they grew to increasingly resemble Abasi. The summoner's features and his eyes carried equal parts desire and awe as he stared at them. Then another smile crossed his lips, and this time it lingered.

His eyes followed the deity's fingers as they dipped the small pieces of apple into the honey, the movements impossible sensual. Swallowing, the heat continued to spread through the Launceleyn's body. The question at least brought him back to his senses. "Have."

Pausing for just a moment, Loren gathered his scattered thoughts. "I know Fiat Lux is dedicated to you. I was wondering if there was anything more I could do to honor you during the festivities." They'd made stalls for the organizations and planned games (and some of them were planning trysts), but the summoner, at least, wanted to know if there was anything else they could do to honor the god who'd blessed him.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
frey

Frey glances towards Loren as a slow strand of honey fell from the jar onto one of their nipples. ooops they mouthed slowly, using one of their fingers to messily remove the golden liquid from their body. This wasn't sincerely done of course, as Frey was content to bask in all manner of sweet and sticky things without worry.

"Honor me, hon? I'm not Safrin. I don't give a fuck about all that." They said, turning their head back to regard the honey and the apples.

the Firebrand

Change author:
Obviously Loren’s eyes were glued to the honey as it dripped onto Frey’s nipple, then was scooped up. It was impossible not to watch their sensual motions, and it was only with a supreme effort of will that the summoner regained the presence of mind not to drool, and to respond in something resembling coherent thought.

Unfortunately, he still managed to say the first thing on his mind rather than choosing his words more carefully. "You are definitely not Safrin." Then he flushed, and ran a hand through his hair. Taking a deep breath, he tilted his head and gave them an apologetic. "Sorry. I'll certainly keep that in mind."
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
frey

"Is that all then?" Frey asked, their foot swinging lazily from the branch. Phoebe had asked precisely the same question this time last season. Perhaps they ought to get a sign.  

Plopping a honey-covered bit of apple into their mouth, they crunched decadently, enjoying the bright crispness partially masked by the fluid sponge of the honey.

the Firebrand

Change author:
At Frey’s question, Loren bit his lip. For a moment, he was quiet, silently weighing whether saying what was on his mind was a good idea, or if it would just upset them. Then he sighed, and shook his head. "Not really." His voice came out quietly.

For a moment, he was distracted by the crunch of the apple. Shaking his head again, he took a deep breath, then looked up at them, perched on their branch. "What do you give a fuck about?" Despite the curse word, his tone was entirely respectful.

However, there was a great deal of curiosity in the Launceleyn's question. There was also something deeper than that, something more fundamental. He stared at Frey, trying to see past, to think past, the sexual aura the deity exuded, to see them.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
frey

"Well spit it out or swallow it down hun. I may not be getting any older, but you are." Frey replied, indecision and conflict floating off of Loren like a bad stink.

"Fucking. Life. Not finding myself in dull conversations." So saying, the deity gave the Launceleyn a pointed stare for a moment, before it dissolved into an entirely sensual grin. Unlike Ludo and Safrin who seemed to like to toy with the mortals, Frey didn't really care. They weren't here to hold hands or be a shoulder to cry on.

"Stare all you like blue-eyes. You might want more out of me but that doesn't mean you'll get it." This was said without any bite, but without any consolation either. Many wanted to find untold depths in the deity, wanted it to be about more than frivolity and orgasms, but that didn't make it so.

the Firebrand

Change author:
Loren nodded at Frey’s words and got on with it. At the pointed look the deity gave them, the summoner fought back his instinctual fear response and stared right back. He smiled faintly at their comment. "I'll avoid being dull then." It might've come off a little flippantly, but he was more alive than he'd ever been, and was fucking and doing things that he, at least, found exciting. In short, he was happy. So his tone was certain and excited.

Letting out a huff of laughter, he looked away at their comment. However, his eyebrows rose. "I guess that doesn't mean I won't get it either?" He found himself steeling his spine. "In that case, there was one other thing."

Then, not wanting to keep the god waiting again, the Launceleyn just straight up said it. "I was wondering if you could strengthen my mind the same way you strengthened my body." His mind flashed to the illusion magic he'd been tortured with as a child and to Oia'i'o's declaration that she could send him wherever she willed until he wrestled the images into submission.

Purchased a god quest with MP!
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
frey

"Or don't. Your life is about more than just pleasing me, honeybunch." Frey replied, their dark Abasi-esque gaze looking both disinterested and amused.

"Only time will tell, as you mortals are fond of saying." They replied lazily, with a bright smile. "Then again maybe you'll die first. Maybe you'll become disinterested. Maybe i'll roast you on the spot and use your juices as lube and the bit of fat you've put on as a snack. Who's to say?"

Listening to Loren's request, Frey say up suddenly, hunching over and peering down at the Launceleyn. "You didn't just ask me for magic did you? That seems like a very unwise thing indeed. Surely you meant something else."

the Firebrand

Change author:
Although it might’ve been unwise, Loren laughed at Frey’s comment. ”Technically I never said I was doing it for you. Maybe I want a little excitement in my life.” His voice came out quite happily. ”The good kind, at least.” His eyes crinkled as he thought about how he’d been spending his nights with Abasi. And mornings, and days sometimes.

As they listed all the ways that this could go for the summoner, he smiled back at them, not at all perturbed by the imagery. ”Maybe. And maybe I can think of worse fates than being used as lube by you. At least that means I'd go out with a bang.” Then the corners of his lips twitched upwards into a full grin for a brief moment. ”Plus I think I’m still too skinny to be a satisfactory snack, especially for you.” It was weird to be glad that he was still underweight.

Loren immediately shook his head. ”No. I'm sorry. It doesn’t have to be magic. Just...something to guard my mind.” He spoke more quietly this time, but no less firmly.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
frey

"Well you did ask what I gave a fuck about." The god drawled back, finding the Launceleyn's normally charming-wit more argumentative than playful. After all, the deity didn't give a fuck what Loren did with himself, orgasms and the like aside.

"Well I'll keep that in mind." They chuckled with a lazy and languid shrug of their shoulders as they plopped another crisp bite of apple into their mouth.

"Sounds like you're asking for a condom-hat." Frey chuckled, one of their ankles revolving in a slow circle. Licking their lips, a sensation that Loren would keenly feel, Frey leaned back on the branch, revolving beneath it and landing nimbly on the ground. Striding towards the Launceleyn, the deity reached forward to curl their fingers behind the shell of his ear, cupping his entire scalp with a pleasurable pressure.

"I can do that honeybunch. But first you have to prove that there's something in there to protect first off. And secondly? That you're strong enough to do it on your own. Then a few other things just for fun. Y'think you can do it? The catch is, you've gotta agree before I'll tell you what it is you have to do." The point being, that he probably wouldn't like it.