Mini Event Spin the Bottle!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
Well, things were just getting progressively spicey, now weren't they? Frey would be very pleased indeed. While others conversed over the meaning of the came and its potential purpose, Phoebe made sure to keep things moving, prompting Adam to spin the bottle next.

Spinner: Adam

Landed on: Oia'i'o
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ADAM
After having a lovely time with Hotaru, Adam went to spin the bottle again. It really was quite reminiscent of his old world, this - reminded him of teenage days spent in the fields playing games and making out with Heidi, before the responsibilities of adult life had come smashing in on top of them.

The bottle landed on the nerd that had sat making notes and asking weird questions the whole time. Adam didn't recognise her, but if the way she spoke about kissing was any indication, she had never done this before. He was about to blow her mind.

Clearing his throat, Adam leaned towards Oia. "Scuse me, looks like it's your turn to have the best moment of your life. I almost feel bad, cos I'm gonna spoil everything that happens after for you." With a wink, he waited for her to get closer. For all his talk, he was actually planning to give her a rather chaste peck; her inexperience shone like a beacon and he didn't want to push her too far.
Look who makes their own bed
Lies right down within it
Base Code by Sky!
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
you can never step in the same river twice
Until Adam says something, you don't even notice that the bottle has landed on you. Instead, you're coming up with much more clever ways of delegating kisses to those who want to participate.

Of which you are not one.

Which explains the look of shock that widens your eyes as Adam addresses you. Not knowing what you're meant to do really, you awkwardly lean forward as this is what the others have done. "I doubt it." You say, notebook on your lap with your pen still in your hand, ready to record anything that might strike you as noteworthy. The likelihood that this moment is going to change your life seems very very low.
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
ADAM
Oia leaned forward, but not without delivering a rather harsh blow to Adam's ego. Not expecting it from her, he placed a hand to his chest as if deeply wounded. "Lemme try first, cmon."

Gently, he cupped her cheek in his hand then leaned in, putting on his best smouldering eyes. As his lips reached hers he closed his eyes and slowly moved his mouth against hers for a moment or two before pulling back, sure that now, even after that small amount of contact, she would be desperately crying for him to return to her embrace.
Base Code by Sky!
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Change author:
"Mmm." You hum skeptically, though like any good scientist you're indeed willing to withhold judgement until the experiment is complete.

Your eyes remain open as Adam leans in. No one has taught you to close them yet (Kai only having received his first kiss moments ago), and without really feeling it so that instincts (that you probably don't have) could take over, there's nothing guiding you. So it is that as Adam presses his lips against yours, your nose scrunches slightly as the bristly-bits of his mustache press against your soft upper lip. As he pulls back, you immediately rub at your lip to erase the static-like feeling.

Pausing for a moment, you start to scribble at the page on your lap. "If that is the very best of what kissing entails, there won't be anymore after for you to spoil." You conclude, not having enjoyed this first blush of intimacy.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 5167
I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
than any boy you'll ever meet,
Oh, she claims she’s not playing, and yet the bottle lands on her. And he watches the exchange between her and Adam, dark brow raised in amusement as he settles on his blanket again, beside Adam. But it isn’t until Adam’s arrogance with his kisses is straight faced denied by the woman that Sunjata finds himself brightly chuckling to the comment.

C’mon Adam, you should’ve given her some pointers beforehand with all that talk. I could’ve done better than that.” He offers an amused smirk to Adam before his gaze moves to Oia and he waits for her to spin.
sweetie, you had me
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
ADAM
Oia's absolute lack of response to Adam's kisses were a bit of a surprise but he would learn to live with that - after all, maybe she was so shocked with the wonder of it all that she couldn't help but freeze. No, it was after that, when she pulled away, wiped her lips then delivered her punishing final line that he felt his ego truly die.

Sunjata's comment was meant with a glare. "Hey, shut the fuck up." He mumbled, going to sit back at his spot with more than a little huffiness in his motions.
Base Code by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Amun had been quiet until now, watching the proceedings with an amused eye. A few times he opened his mouth to respond to Oia’i’o, but others beat him to the punch. Every time, he just chuckled, the sound dark and low. When it was the demi-god woman's turn to be kissed, it apparently went poorly for Adam.

The Ascended, however, laughed out right, and only kept laughing as Sunjata and Adam started going back and forth. Leaning forward, he winked at the two men. "Why don't you two boys show the rest of us how it's done, then, since you seem to be such experts on the subject." The potter's eyes positively sparkled with mischief.
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
Phoebe
Phoebe couldn't help her snickers as Oia so succinctly and ruthlessly tore apart Adam's attempt at being smooth and sultry. So cold - and yet remarkably Oia like. But given she hadn't been impressed, she did hope that the bottle landed on someone the other blonde young woman would appreciate.

Spinner: Oia'i'o

Landed on: Amun
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
After laying down his challenge, the bottle landed on him. Amun chuckled again at this particular outcome, then smirked. ”Alright boys. Let me show you how to treat a lady right.” Winking at Sunjata and Adam, the Ascended finally turned back to Oia’i’o. ”Just close your eyes and relax.” His tone was surprisingly gentle.

Assuming the demi-god let him, he would reach out and gently brush a strand of hair from her cheek. Then he would cup said cheek in his palm and tilt her head slightly upwards. Finally, he’d press his lips against hers.

The kiss would start softly. He’d keep it that way for a while, before his free hand would come up to tangle in her hair at the nape of her neck, deepening the kiss. Eventually, his tongue would demand access, and his teeth and fangs would nip at her bottom lip. Only once he was sure she was breathless did he finally release her.

All that was, of course, assuming she didn’t do something to stop him at any point, in which case he would cease immediately.
AMUN
Observer

Change author:
Unsurprisingly, you're very unhappy about this. "I don't want him as a mate or for fun. I do not like him." You say pointedly, and quite childishly in fact. Really the problem is that you don't know how to express what you're feeling. It's something about the dark side of randomness in this game that's meant to mask desire, but before you can concentrate on expressing your disapproval, Amun says something shockingly gentle that stills you.

As he moves the hair from your face you bristle at the touch, hating it, always hating it. But you suppose having hair in your mouth doesn't help kissing. You want to reach for your notebook to record this—your fingers stirring slightly—but there isn't time. Because suddenly the man with eyebrows that look like offensive (apparently) caterpillars are coming close and he's raising your head (bearing your neck, to bite, like a predator, like a--)...

..and then he's kissing you. And it isn't like Adam because it's soft and slow. But still no one has told you to close your eyes, and so they're open and critical and thoughtful. Then there's fangs and pressure and if he thinks he'll leave you breathless (for lack of oxygen, obviously), he's wrong. You puff an unhappy whirlwind through your nose, giving him a look as he pulls away.

"Why did you do it like that?" You ask, running the back of your palm over your bottom lip. Like that meaning something that instigated feeling, and you're unhappy about it.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe
Well, well - it seemed Oia was going to be bruising both boys' egos! Though they probably deserved it - cockiness didn't always equate to skill after all. After a moment to collect his hurt pride, Phoebe would make sure things moved along.

Spinner: Amun

Landed on: Tarasha
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Amun just grinned at Oia’i’o’s words about not wanting to be a mate or have fun. Then they kissed, and when he finally broke it off, he grinned again, this time with a bit of a wicked edge to it. ”Because it’s the best way to kiss, scribbler.” His tone was cheerful, and he was not at all perturbed by her unhappiness. With that he leaned back and waited for his next victim the bottle to finish spinning.

It landed on the second Fae in their little circle. Still grinning, eyes mischievous, Amun let his gaze sweep over Tarasha slowly and sensually. Then the potter schooched over, and attempted to reach out to brush a stray strand of hair from their forehead.

If successful, the finger he used would trace down to their cheekbone, where he would lay his palm flat on their cheek. Stroking said cheek softly with a finger, Amun would lean forward to capture their lips. Again, it started gently, but soon turned hungry, nipping at their bottom lip and tongue seeking entrance before he finally broke it off.
AMUN
Tarasha Gulaab
Tattoo Artist

Age: 118 | Height: 4'6" | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:

I’ve kept to myself throughout the game, not that what’s going on isn’t exciting and hilarious, but it doesn’t involve me, so why would I interrupt? But then the spinner lands on me, and just like that I am involved, or at least about to be, with a man who talks a big game.

I move in to meet him in the middle, wings making my scuffling look far more graceful than it really is. His hand coming up to my face is met with a grin, and I murmur, loud enough for only him: ”Oh, you’re a charmer aren’t you?” Then I lean into the hand on my cheek and towards his lips, eyes fluttering closed. It’s nice, until it’s more than that, his probing tongue met with a giggle and a moment of resistance.

He pulls away before I do, and I laugh properly, reaching out to bat at his shoulder playfully. ”We should get to know each other better.” I tease, moving back to my spot and waiting expectantly for the next spin.
Tarasha
the adnascentia of my soul will crack the earth