Mini Event Spin the Bottle!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
Scribbler? Well that was certainly an interesting nickname. Though this Amun fellow seemed a bit of a one-trick pony, pulling the same moves on Tarasha as Oia. Hm. Frey probably would have something critical to say about that, if only the lack of being impressed. Though it would be hard to impress Frey.

Spinner: Tarasha

Landed on: Oliver
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Amun grinned at Tarasha. ”I’m glad you find me charming.” Then they kissed, and then the kiss deepened, before they finally broke it off. Leaning back, the potter winked. ”Look forward to it.” With that, he moved back to his spot and lounged, happy for now to simply watch and see who the bottle landed on next.

When it settled on Oliver, however, the potter couldn’t help but chuckle, the sound dark and low. ”You got this, Blondie!" The words were equal parts teasing and encouraging. Leaning on the ground, propped on one elbow, Amun settled in to heckle the remaining participants, as well as identify good kissers for later.
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Watching everything happen was....a lot to take in. From Kai getting his first ever kiss to multiple people full on making out this game was proving to be an adventure. At one point people started to debate on who was a better kisser and honestly, Oliver fully assumed there to be a random make out session between Beardie and Amun. Alas, the game continued and thus, Beardie got to kiss Oia of all people. Oia seemed dissatisfied and Oliver felt a bit bad, worried he'd be kissing her, but Amun ended up being the one and he made it worse! Just like he always does.

Amun got to kiss a Fae and really seemed to enjoy himself and the game continued just like normal-

Wait, hold the fuck. The bottle landed on him of all people! And then Fangs decided to start being all teasing and shit. Wishing him good luck. His cheeks lit up faintly, realizing that all eyes were on him. Well. Fuck. Tarasha wasn't too far from him, thank gods, so he moved on over to her. "Ignore him, he doesn't know how to kiss." He gestured over to Amun before delicately placing a hand on her cheek. His fingers lightly moved against her face, tracing her cheek bone before his eyes slowly closed and he leaned forward, allowing his lips to gently press against the Fae's.

Unlike Amun, he wouldn't be too pushy. If Tarasha wanted to go farther, fine by him, he'd simply follow her lead. For now, though, he'd keep it gentle, but that didn't mean it was just a simple peck.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you can never step in the same river twice
Your mouth opens to say something more to Amun, but then he's spinning the bottle and it lands on someone else and you watch as his hand reaches out, how his thumb strokes a pattern that makes your skin buzz. You recognize that pattern, it having been drawn out on your skin only moments ago.

In a shocking display of emotion, you rise silently and turn and stomp away without a word.

Oia out!
Tarasha Gulaab
Tattoo Artist

Age: 118 | Height: 4'6" | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:

I smile wide as my first partner draws back, licking my lips in response to the wink. I am looking forward to meeting him again, despite the ghost of fangs and a little voice telling me it was a bad idea. A little voice I ignore. This is just a game after all. And as the game continues, I get my next partner, a much younger looking man who is immediately heckled.

He comes to me, but I get into the spirit of it, laughing at his words and reaching out to cup his face, far more forward than he’s being. He seems like he need a little more support, despite his bright words. ”Just relax.” I whisper, letting him take the lead. For a moment. Then I pull him closer, nipping at his bottom lip like I’m showing off. Before it can get further than that, I pull back with a laugh, releasing his face as I do.

”You’re not bad.” I declare to the group, taking my spot again and leaning back.
Tarasha
the adnascentia of my soul will crack the earth
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
Phoebe
Things seemed to be getting heated! Phoebe did not stop Oia from leaving, since she was clearly upset, though she wasn't sure what had done so. As it was, she was more focused on keeping the game moving considering hell was on the horizon.

Spinner: Oliver

Landed on: Lily
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Amun smirked. ”Funny. That’s not what you said when I kissed you, Blondie. In fact, I remember you enjoying it very much.” Winking at Oliver, the potter turned so that he could watch Oia'i'o leave. Although his eyes narrowed at the sight, he didn't call after her.

Instead, he shifted his gaze back to Tarasha and Oliver and watched their kiss. Giving out a wolf whistle, Amun waggled his eyebrows. However, then it was time to spin the bottle again. As it landed on Lily, the potter grinned. "Let's see what you got, hot stuff." Then his eyes flicked to Phoebe. "Are you going to be joining us at any point, flower girl?"
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The words from the Ascended are ignored momentarily as he's too busy focusing on the fae before him. Hopefully nobody else hears the little exchange between the two, the reassurance. The words do help to calm Oliver down as his shoulders visibly lower. He hadn't realized how tight he was, how hr was actually a bit nervous. It was hard not to be, Oliver wasn't nearly as confident as Adam or Amun and he really had only kissed one person since arriving to Caido.

Their lips met and honestly? It was pretty great. Yeah, he isn't all that attracted to the fae, but he can admit that she knows how to kiss. The nibble leaves him aching for more, as does her little comment. Not bad. It's not great, but he will take what he can get.

Moving to spin, Oliver pauses for a moment and stares at Amun. "Sorry, cant remember the last time I kissed you. After this spin you can freshen up my memory if you really think you kiss all that well." Ah yes, still giving in to Amun's teasing and flirts. Oliver had possibly fallen for the ascended or maybe he really did just crave human touch that much. Either way, he hoped that the ascended would actually give in to his desires.

The bottle was spun and it landed on someone he hadn't really gotten the chance to really speak to. Lily. Learning from the last kiss, Oliver decided to actually be a bit more confident this go around. Moving over to the girl, he offered her a small smile. He had hoped for Sunjata someone else, but he'd make do with this. She was pretty, just like the fae, but not someone he'd be genuinely attracted to. Oh well, didn't mean he couldn't kiss her.

His hand once more delicately cupped her face. He'd wait for some sign of acceptance from her. If she actually did show that she was okay with kissing him, he'd proceed to lean forward, his eyes slowly closing. He'd allow their lips to meet and Oliver would start off slow, but would grow to nibble ever so slightly at her lip, attempting to be commanding for once. If she didn't push away after that point, he'd ever so slightly run his tongue along her lip before pulling away. Time to see if he actually did suck at kissing or not.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:

money's the matter - if you're in it for love
you ain't gonna get too far

When Lily told Oia about the anticipation part of the game, she forgot to mention that potential happiness and disappointment were potential outcomes - and so far, it looks like aside from Oia and maybe Kai, she’s the only one who’s disappointed in their spin (because who wouldn’t want to kiss her?). But those were the rules they all agreed upon when they joined and she isn’t about to chicken out or be an utter bitch just because she doesn’t want to kiss Oliver.

So she offers the boy a weak smile in return and then dutifully leans forward, allowing him to cup her face. Pressing her lips against his - firmly but not too firmly - leaving no room for a nibble on the lip or an extra slip of the tongue, she keeps her eyes open, all too familiar with kissing men she doesn’t want to kiss.  At least he doesn’t expect anything else after this.

Pulling away, she offers no feedback, just another smile, and then turns to spin the bottle again, hoping for a much better result.

Lily
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe
The end of the game was drawing near, and fortunately no one had been made to go more than twice which had nothing to do with the narrator manipulating the bottle to do so at all. Who'd be next?

Spinner: Lily

Landed on: Kiada
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
KIADA
the harpy
She’s mostly let everyone else bicker, content to sit there and watch and wait – unsure and anticipating who might be next. She’s almost caught up into it enough that when the bottle lands on her, she doesn’t realize it – not until she looks down and sees it pointing straight at her, gaze lifting to find the redhead that had helped sing to the Luxere to grant them all safety to the Temple. And well, from what she remembers, Auni adores her for that alone.

Feathers bloom along her neck in her uncertainty – having never kissed a woman before, having never thought about it. But… Surely it couldn’t be worse than someone with prickly facial hair. In fact, it might be nice? To kiss someone with soft skin, a soft jawline, someone with a sort of innocent yet not innocent purity radiating from Lily.

She might like this, actually, a lot more than she anticipates.

The Harpy gives Lily a smile and a nod, not worried at all – though part of her is, considering she’d only kissed… What? Three men in her life? There’s room for improvement she’s sure. So she maneuvers closer to Lily, to get within range, icy eyes softening as she focuses on the other woman’s lips. And when Lily is ready, Kiada moves in for the kiss as well, tentative at first but then slightly deeper, wondering if this is something she could get used to or if it’d ward her away instead.
all bright things must burn
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:

money's the matter - if you're in it for love
you ain't gonna get too far

Gods, Lily would laugh long and hard if Kiada thought purity was radiating from her. It’s a sweet thought, from a sweet, inexperienced girl. The flush of feathers doesn’t go unnoticed, so Lily smiles gently and just scoots over towards Kiada. The girl is beautiful, there’s no doubt about that, but there’s little lust in the redhead for someone so innocent. She prefers her women the kind that are likely to join in orgies, who know their way around a woman’s body - or ar at least open to learning. So this? This is a sort of gift from the entertainer.

Angling her head slightly to one side, she reaches out and runs the back of her fingers down Kiada’s cheek if the girl is amenable to it, letting her thumb drift to the girl’s chin and then sort of tilts her head up ever so slightly. She knows the allure of a woman’s kiss and touch is often that it’s softer than a man’s, less demanding and more explorative at first. Pressing her lips ever so softly - like butterfly wings - against Kiada’s, she slowly increases the pressure, cheekily slipping the edge of her tongue out to tap curiously against the other’s lips. It’s elegant, guiding, and ever so seductive.

But like she’s said before - always leave them wanting more. So Lily pulls away and grins in a cat-like way. If she’s ever curious - there’s more where that came from.

Lily
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe
Moving right along as if it isnt a new season and the festival wasn't destroyed by a mud monster!

Spinner: Kiada

Landed on: Evie
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
KIADA
the harpy
She could probably kiss Lily a billion more times for the small mercy the red haired woman gives her. The tenderness, something so… unusual for her, used to barbarity and brutality, a want and a crave for it. But sometimes, sometimes you crave the tender touch, the softness of it all. So she follows Lily’s directions, head tilting with the gentle brush of Lily’s thumb, and their lips meet. Featherlight at first, soft and tender, and she feels her eyes flickering shut when Lily increases the pressure. And when Lily brushes her tongue against the bottom of Kiada’s, her cheeks flush immensely deep as the red head pulls away.

She gives Lily a bright grin, if not slightly awkward, cheeks afire.

And then it’s her turn to spin the bottle, and she does – watching as it lands on yet another red head, and she almost laughs at this. Two in one day? Though this woman seems far more gentle, far more… Different from the air she’d gotten from Lily. She hopes Evie doesn’t mind an inexperienced kiss. And so she lets the other woman get close enough before trying to repeat a similar thing that Lily had done, the confidence and drive within a tender feathery soft kiss that drifts to something deeper should Evie be alright with it.
all bright things must burn
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3