Personal Quest Deck the Halls
Making the Loreseeker Guild stall for Fiat Lux
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
"The last that I have planned," Jigano reassured Loren with a wry grin. "Though I'm sure if we look hard enough we can find some more to do!" Wasn't there always more to be done, no matter the season? And never enough time to do it all!

Deimos arrived shortly thereafter, and since no other loreseekers had answered the call, Jigano waved gladly towards the Artisan's approach, laughter in his eyes as he looked at the Trio of Trouble that they had somehow become this season. Troubleshooters and problem solvers, mostly... but none of them was completely innocent of trouble making from time to time. He still hoped to see the catapult make an appearance, but for the moment he had his own guild to worry about.

"Thank you both for lending a hand. I've got a few things that need to be done to get the guild's stall up and running, but between the three of us, hopefully it won't take too long." He grinned, giving a deep nod of gratitude to both of the effective and accomplished men who had joined him. "First we need to get the stall set up. I was thinking of making it a place to learn a little," he explained, gesturing to the somewhat rickety little shelter he had claimed for the guild. He patted it fondly, and the slight vibrations sent a crack through a hidden warp in the wood, causing the counter to sag and swing free. He looked at it in dismay before clearing his throat. "Ah... also, fixing that. I'm going to grow some trees at the corners to anchor it and serve as an example of useful local flora. Can one of you paint a backdrop with the tracks of the dangerous animals in the Outskirts? While the other fixes the counter?" The long roll of canvas and some paints and pans for them were nearby, along with a hammer and nails.

One person needs to fix the counter, and one person needs to paint the backdrop with tracks of dangerous local fauna. Pick your poison and get the tasks underway!

No posting order!

Messages In This Thread
Deck the Halls - by Jigano - 12-13-2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Deck the Halls - by Loren - 12-13-2019, 05:53 PM
RE: Deck the Halls - by Deimos - 12-15-2019, 06:56 PM
RE: Deck the Halls - by Jigano - 12-16-2019, 02:11 AM
RE: Deck the Halls - by Deimos - 12-16-2019, 02:19 AM
RE: Deck the Halls - by Loren - 12-16-2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Deck the Halls - by Jigano - 12-16-2019, 11:19 PM
RE: Deck the Halls - by Deimos - 12-17-2019, 12:15 AM
RE: Deck the Halls - by Loren - 12-17-2019, 02:50 AM
RE: Deck the Halls - by Jigano - 12-17-2019, 05:46 AM