everyone looks worse in the light (open)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Loren’s response was equal parts amused and encouraging. You will! Although Remi still might not be used to that lifestyle, it was clear how much the summoner accepted it. Though I’d submit that other people are going to want to move wagons through the Spire, so you’d be doing everyone a favor.

As the alchemist raised further objections, the Launceleyn found himself growing cheerfully argumentative. Then before you send the wagon through, you send your husband’s duplicate thingy through the portal first to check if it’s safe on the other side. Or check yourself. Might be a good idea to do that regardless, because when I stepped through I was greeted by a company of soldiers. He was probably surprisingly okay with that fact.

A slightly concerned and annoyed feeling coursed through him for the briefest moment before he calmed himself again. I think the gods are sick of my questions for the time being. He wasn’t scared, per se, just stating a fact. And there are three of them other than Ronin, yes. One daughter of Mort, Delphia, who lives in the Greatwood and twin children of Rae, Kai and Oia’i’o, who are here to observe the Hollowed Grounds. They know more about Caido and its magics than anyone except the gods. Considering the number of times he’d met the three, the Launceleyn wasn’t self-conscious about that. It helped that he was amused by their inability to act in normal settings.

Then he put all that out of his mind. Instead, he focused on his breathing and his body, letting his mind drift. His wings fluttered and shuffled, and he shifted his feet seemingly aimlessly, but actually letting the wind move him.
open up all your skies
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone looks worse in the light (open) - by Loren - 12-19-2019, 07:57 PM