everyone looks worse in the light (open)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
if you could read my mind, what a tale my thoughts could tell
"Surely it is not up to me to make those decisions though?" The alchemist asked, almost nervously. To think he'd go around simply changing things, as if the things in this world ought to bend to his needs?

Giving Loren a fleeting look of surprise—wondering how he knew of Ronin's astral form—the alchemist merely nodded with a grin. "That might say more about you though. Last I remember your first foray into the Greatwoods found you with spears at your throat as well." He pointed out with a chuckle.

Saying nothing about the gods take on the Launceleyn—he and Frey seemed fairly close by the summoner's accounts—Remi's brows knit together to hear such a bold claim made. "Oh?" He thought the fae knew quite a bit about the world and its magics as well; it seemed much more likely that the demi-gods knowledge came from simply being part of the world. To Remi, anyways.

Think as little as you can. You do not actually need much of a running start, but it helps to create the lift that you need. It takes more muscle strength to take off from a stand still. So saying, the hawk took a few buoyant steps forward, his wings pulsing downwards with each stride. Pressing down and then leaping up, his wings propelled him forwards and then up, as he banked smoothly around.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone looks worse in the light (open) - by Remi - 12-19-2019, 08:09 PM