everyone looks worse in the light (open)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Again, disagreement washed through Loren, but he left it at that. Instead, he let Remi feel the summoner’s amusement in regards to Halo. Oh no, they mind. It’s more that they tolerate us than anything else. Indeed, the images of the hostile guards at the Citadel flashed through the Launcleyn’s mind, and though he was open wide, he wasn’t sure if the alchemist could pick that sort of thing up.

The amusement shifted to comfort and warmth. Actually I agree with you. Of course I agree with you. I’m just confused about where, exactly, you plan to travel in this wagon then. Underneath the curiosity, there was a sort of sad feeling, a hole the other man would leave when he finally did leave.

Remi’s prediction was absolutely right: flying was hard work, and the summoner was tired. So he descended carefully, finally landing on the ground. Thank you. I’ll keep practicing, but this was incredibly helpful. The gratitude was nearly overwhelming. Then, however, he turned and started waddling determinedly towards the wagon and the companions. Let’s get this thing finished.
open up all your skies
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: everyone looks worse in the light (open) - by Loren - 12-20-2019, 04:16 PM