the scales never tipped in our favor
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
A deeper conversation is all I want from you-
There is no part of Amalia that resents Remi for his absence, so it is with relief and laughter that she accepts his hug, her arms wrapping tightly around him for a second before letting go. Her expression turns appropriately somber as he explains, though she reaches out to grab his hand, tilting her head and furrowing her eyebrows. "Who on earth ever accused you of being selfish?" she asks, gentle but firm, her golden hair bouncing as she shakes her head. "If anyone deserved to take some time it's you. Ronin, on the other hand..." She wrinkles her nose and laughs.

Suddenly a little embarrassed again, Amalia drops the Alchemist's hand. "If you did want to take a break from your horrible selfishness, though... maybe you could help me with something?" Reaching into her pocket the girl produces a silver-lilac scale, easily recognizable as one of her own. Holding it out toward Remi, the Shield fixes him with a hopeful look. "I... I was hoping to enchant this into a gift. For Deimos. Something to protect him. Not that he needs it, but... I don't want to lose him. It's, it's been a year. This festival. Um..." she trails off, suddenly realizing she's begun to ramble, her cheeks flushed and eyes bright with adoration for the general.
- I want the words you're afraid to say:
the lonely ones you keep hidden
between the folds of your heart

Messages In This Thread
the scales never tipped in our favor - by Amalia - 12-16-2019, 06:21 PM
RE: the scales never tipped in our favor - by Amalia - 12-30-2019, 04:05 AM