[SE] some of it will stick
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Amun had been making more regular trips to pray at the shrines to The Voice. After all, his goddess had been good to him, so he figured he should return the favor. Seeing as the Temple was too public, and the Atheneum was too noticeable, he’d been going to the shrine in the Underground. He was making his way down there once more, his eyes easily piercing the darkness.

However, just because he could see didn’t mean it was easy to navigate. People had been chasing memory mud out of their homes all season, and it had very few places left to go. One of them must’ve been the tunnels under the Ruins, because the floor was practically coated with the stuff. Every step squelched.

Sunjata
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
don't be cautious, don't be kind, you committed, i'm your crime
push my button anytime
One place he hadn’t been, surprisingly, was the Underground. Instead he had simply focused on everything else, other places like the Greatwood, rather than spending his time beneath the surface of the ground surrounded by rats and whatever else unsavory things were down here. Perhaps it’s because he’d done enough years of it in Korofi. Perhaps part of it almost feels homey again, as he inhales deeply and his eyes shift to something akin to his panther form to focus through the darkness better.

But it does little to change the sound of his boots as they move against the mud, grimacing as the memory mud latches on and he pauses in his exploration. That’s when he hears another sound of squelching mud that makes him pause and look further down the long broken down hallway of the Underground. “Anyone there?” He rumbles out into the open, reaching for a knife in his boot just in case.

Perhaps he’s just a bit on edge.
you got your finger on the trigger
but your trigger finger's mine
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
As the man’s voice called out, Amun smirked. ”No!” The word was called out in a cheeky manner, but he turned and squelched his way back to where the voice had emanated anyway. It didn’t take long for his eyes to spot the stranger. Well, kind of stranger: they’d met at the bar opening.

Leaning against the cavern wall, the Ascended’s eyes swept up and down the other man’s body. It took a while, as the potter hadn’t realized quite how tall the stranger was when they’d seen each other at the bar opening. ”Well hello there. Aren’t you just a tall drink of water. You’re the bar dude, right?” Amun's voice had more than a bit of wicked heat in it.
AMUN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
push my button anytime
The sound of the other man’s voice is somewhat familiar and he hides away the knife as the boots begin to head back toward him, gaze following the man as he approaches to stand before him. He’s short, but he can recall the man from the opening of his bar, and so he offers a casual half smirk of greeting before the man looks him up and down rather slowly — long enough for Sunjata to fold his arms along his chest, shifting in the mud that’s trying to climb up his boots.

So I’ve heard a time or two.” His accented voice is amused enough before he nods. “That’s me. Amun, right?” He tries to recall what the man had said at the bar opening. Amun… something with also an A, but he can’t put his finger on it. “What’re you doing down here?” He asks with a tilt of his head.
SuNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Amun continued leaning on the wall. When the stranger mentioned that he'd heard the compliment before, the potter winked. "I can't say I'm surprised." Winking, he swept his gaze up and down the other man once more, lingering on the stranger's many, many assets.

However, the Ascended's gaze snapped up to the other man's features soon enough. ”That’s right. Amun Arlun, at your service” Amun swept into a shallow bow, before straightening up with a grin. Honestly, he was delighted to be recognized.

However, his grin quickly shifted to a smirk. ”Unfortunately, you have the advantage of me, tall drink. I didn't quite catch your name at the grand opening." He waited expectantly.
AMUN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
push my button anytime
The man gives him yet another thorough look, and Sunjata leans back against the wall with a crooked smirk as it takes a bit longer this time around. “Keep wanting to look and I might have to charge you for it.” He jests with a hum of amusement before he settles and waits to see whether he’d been correct in guessing the man’s name.

And he had been, to his pleasant surprise. At Amun’s bow, Sunjata dips his head to that, fingers tapping lightly at the crook of his elbow. It’s good to know his mind hasn’t failed him recently, and during the bar opening there had only been a select few he hadn’t recognized in the end.

His own smirk grows a bit brighter at being told he had the advantage, but he remains against the wall with his arms folded, tapping a boot against the wall behind him to try and remove the mud from it. “Sunjata Senzaok.” He rumbles, refraining to revert into old ways. Sunjata Senzaok of House Senzaok. What a mouthful that was in the end.
SuNJATA
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Amun smirked at Sunjata’s comment. ”Is that so? Well, I'm down for you to extract your pound of flesh from me." Leaning forward, the Ascended dropped his voice to a sensual whisper. "Tell me, how much do you charge to touch, tall drink?” Winking at the bartender, the potter grinned wickedly. He made sure to flash his fangs prominently so that the other man knew exactly what he'd be getting into.

”It’s a pleasure to meet you, Sunjata.” Amun sank an absurd amount of heat into the word pleasure, before leaning casually against the wall of the tunnel once more. ”So tell me, tall drink, what brings you to the Underground.” His eyes were sharp as they studied the Sunjtata’s features.
AMUN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
push my button anytime
Ah well, he should’ve expected this with that rogue comment made, but he doesn’t and he’s sent somewhat scrambling internally at the thoughts that race through his head. His mask remains the same, casual, leaning against the wall with the annoying mud crawling over his boots. He’s never been bitten by an Ascended, didn’t even know what could come about with the bite — but he finds he doesn’t particularly want to find out. “Ah, more than you could afford I’m afraid.” He hums to the potter with another smirk, eyes alight and still amused by the conversation despite wanting no part of it to evolve.

A pleasure to meet you too.” He rumbles, pushing off the wall with the following question to look about the left behind trinkets, boxes hidden within that might carry some form of interest. “I’m simply just exploring.” He says, fingers trailing along a left behind chest cracked open to reveal nothing but more of that mud. “What about you?” He asks, turning to let his gaze linger on the man, mimicking him in a sense as his partial shift elongates his own canines slightly when he smirks.
SuNJATA
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Amun smirked right back at Sunjata, no at all put off by the other man’s comment. ”And how do you know my worth, tall drink?” Winking, the Ascended propped his hands on his hips. "I say there's only one way for you to find out if it's worth it for both of us." There was a wicked amount of heat in his voice, and he grinned just as sinfully.

Crouching down, the potter selected his own bag to examine, but it turned out to be as empty as the chest the bartender had opened. "About the same. It's amazing what you can find, so long as you're willing to look for it." Amun waggled his eyebrows.
AMUN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
push my button anytime
He had hoped internally that it would be the end of that conversation, but he’d thought wrong. At the mention of how he knew the other man’s worth, as well as finding out if it’s worth it for the both of them, he gives a bright somewhat throaty laugh at the grin sent his way before he shakes his head. “Ah, you see, the only company I prefer in my bed is of the feminine type.” He explains in a bit roundabout way. He’s not interested in finding out first hand what those Ascended fangs can do, unless they were hidden by a pretty woman’s mouth.

Regardless, he reaches into the chest to find nothing but mud sticking to his hands, and he rolls his eyes slightly at that before hearing Amun was here for a similar purpose. But the comment and the wiggle of the other man’s eyebrows cause a small hum of amusement to leave his throat. “Patience is key, I suppose.” He says after a moment, moving over to the next left behind chest, and popping the lid from it off to reveal a small amount of mud pulling a set of jewels into it’s embrace. He lifts it out with the mud clinging to it with a wicked smirk, fanged in nature with his partial shift and similar to Amun’s in a way just with far less of the fun, before he begins to pull the memory mud from it. “Ah, see, there we go.” Once the mud is free of it, he rubs a thumb along the jewel so it sparkles in the lowlight of the Underground.
SuNJATA
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
At Sunjata’s rather gentle refusal, Amun grinned, not at all upset by this development. ”Fair enough. More guys for me, then." The potter winked at the bartender. "I'll bet you have women just throwing themselves at you, tall drink." There was a wickedly teasing edge to the Ascended's words.

Chuckling, Amun shrugged. "Guess I should get used to things being locked, because I am not the most patient of individuals." That said, he glanced over at the other man's discovery. The potter's face lit up. "Fascinating." Then, however, he smirked. "Too bad we've got a barter system here. Those jewels would fetch a pretty penny pretty much anywhere else." Shrugging, he reached for another small box, but unfortunately this was empty of anything but mud.
AMUN

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Should Amun complete one of his routine scans he will feel a tug. Unremarkable, but consistent. Like a noise that you can't quite ignore, it will direct him towards a bit of rubble that has long since crumbled to the ground. Should he dig beneath and move the debris away, he'll find a perfectly square piece of inorganic material that might, to a more contemporary eye, appear like latex.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
push my button anytime
A snort is given to Amun at the comment after the quiet and gentle refusal. “Not as many as I used to.” He admits, but the grin that lingers along his face says that it doesn’t bother him much. There were those he enjoyed staying the night with multiple times, others he’d be fine with just the one.

At the comment of patience and keys, Sunjata nods to that. “We can agree on that.” He nods his head to Amun with a smirk before collecting the jewels and finding them to be bright and rather charming all things considered. He wonders for a moment who’d hid it here, but that’s neither here nor there.

Be worth a lot of coin back home.” He rumbles in agreement, cleaning it up further the best he can.
SuNJATA
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
At Sunjata’s comment, Amun winked. ”A player? Why am I not surprised, tall drink.” His voice was cheerfully teasing. ”Sounds like you’ve been off your game, though. Performance issues?” Again, the Ascended was mocking, but not in a mean way.

As the other man joked back, however, the Ascended placed an overly dramatic hand over his heart. ”You wound me!” However, the mischievous sparkle in his eyes belied his amusement. Slipping back into his easy going manner, he grinned. ”What are you going to do with it here?” He reached for another box, but something caused him to stop moving entirely.

The potter apparently does routine scans now, because he felt a calling from some rubble in the distance. Standing up, and pushing through the muddy terrain, he began clearing the rocks, almost in a trance. Eventually, he uncovered a curious-looking square.

Holding it up, he frowned, all traces of teasing gone. ”Huh. Wonder what this is.” His eyes were easily able to see it even in the darkness of the tunnel. Squeezing it with the fingers of one hand, he discovered that it was definitely not natural. Sniffing it for good measure, he eventually rolled it between his palms, trying to figure out why in the world he’d even known it was there.
AMUN