[SE] some of it will stick

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

As the piece of material comes into contact with the flat of Amun's palm, instantly it seems to blend in there, the skin becoming changed: a long jagged scar appears on the potter's palm.

Only Amun can see the faint outlines of the square still.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
don't be cautious, don't be kind, you committed, i'm your crime
push my button anytime
A player? Amun suggests, and Sunjata can’t help the brighter chuckle of laughter that leaves him at the suggestion and tease that he’s off his game. As for performance issues? Hardly. “Far more women back home than here, at least ones open and willing.” He rumbles in response before snorting, shaking his head once more. He didn’t have a problem teasing and flirting, much like Amun here – the only difference was that Sunjata could get it up without the help of a special room, and he also didn’t have the bite that Amun did, regardless of how much partial shifting he did.

He stuffs the jewels into his pocket with a small shrug of his tattooed shoulders. “Not sure, I’ll find out though I’m sure.” He hums before Amun drifts away briefly and Sunjata follows in quiet wonder, it was a square of sorts, and as Amun tries to mess with it, Sunjata’s head tilts slightly, brows furrowing, watching as it melds into his palm and a scar appears. “What the hell is that?” A question as he tries to stare at the palm of the potters hand, wondering why a scar of all things had appeared because of it.
you got your finger on the trigger
but your trigger finger's mine
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Amun gave Sunjata a sympathetic grin. ”I hear you. I’ve been having a bit of trouble finding men myself. So I hope you can’t blame me for trying.” Winking, the potter chuckled as the bartender pocketed the gems. "You could always make yourself something pretty. Not that you need help with that, tall drink."

Then, though, the mysterious cube captivated both of them. The Ascended shrugged. "I have no idea." However, his tone indicated just how curious he was, and how determined he was to find out. He could still see the outside of the box, kind of, so he reached out with his free hand to try and pluck it off his palm. If successful, he’d roll up his sleeve, and place it against the skin there instead.
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

It would come off easily for Amun. When placed upon the skin of his upper arm, it would make a scar that looked like a deep bullet-wound; the faint outline of the square is still visible to the ascended's eyes.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
push my button anytime
At Amun’s comment about finding men, Sunjata can’t help the amused huff of laughter that leaves him. “It’s a shame.” He agrees at the lack of available partners, lack of not wanting something more to grow out of it other than a night of fun and bliss, to forget the next morning until paths cross once more and they see if that spark continues. But Amun continues to speak, and Sunjata shoots him a glance with a slightly raised brow. “Stoke my ego some more, why don’t you.” He hums with another bit of laughter.

At the mention of not knowing what the thing was Amun was interacting with, Sunjata watches as the man moves it to his upper arm, head tilting at the scar that remains. “Hey I have a scar that looks just like that.” He comments with a slight grimace, head tilting as he inspects it, steel gaze flitting to Amun’s face.
SuNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Amun grinned wickedly. ”Oh I can think of something I bet I’d just love to stoke.” His eyes traveled down Sunjata’s body before flicking back up to the other man’s face. Then the potter winked for good measure.

However, even the Ascended was distracted by his flirtation by the mystery of the box. Raising his eyebrows, he glanced at the other man. "Is it identical? Because maybe it shows me what other people's bodies look like." Amun chuckled at that particular thought.

Then he poked at the box with both a finger and his mind. He tried to urge it to change the image he was being shown, picturing blue skin, glowing skin, smooth skin, anything instead of a scar.
AMUN

Change author:

The rubbery-patch changes with Amun's thoughts, going from blue skin, to slowing skin, and then smooth again.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
push my button anytime
An audible laugh leaves him at the boldness of Amun’s comment, and he shrugs it off the best he can. It helps, having the strange item Amun has found, to distract him from it as he comments on having a bullet wound scar just like it, but it didn’t match perfectly. Instead, eyes widen a small amount as the patch changes and his brows furrow further.

Did you change it?” He asks, steel eyes drifting to meet Amun’s gaze in quiet surprise and wonder. Had the other man just… imagined what it should be? Or was it broken? Cycling through the varying parts and abilities it had as it fried out? He’s not sure where to start or where to begin.
SuNJATA
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
The weird square patch definitely not a box, because why would it be a box beyond this narrator's illiteracy cycled through the images that Amun had pictured in his mind. He grinned at the result, and tried to have it shift one final time, this time trying to make the skin rocky.

"I did, tall drink. Do me a favor and touch the spot?" He held out his arm. The potter would've poked it himself, but he didn't know if he could get under the square. Whether or not Sunjata complied, Amun would peel off the square and lay it on the wood of a nearby wooden box, trying to see if he could alter the box as he did his skin.
AMUN

Change author:

If Sunjata touches the spot, it will feel entirely as if it is a part of Amun.

When the ascended places it on the table, it will return as it was when he first picked it up: the non-colour of rubber and perfectly square.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
push my button anytime
A snort leaves him at the comment from Amun, sighing in some small amount of exasperation before reaching forth to touch the spot he’d seen change patterns and colors. “Feels normal.” He replies, gaze lifting to meet Amun’s dark stare. But when the potter removes it from his arm and places it onto the wooden box nearby, Sunjata wonders if he’s trying to change it too.

Only nothing happens, he watches as it returns to how they’d found it. He wonders if it only works on the Ascended man he stands beside, or if it perhaps works on other people too. Offering his own arm, rolling the sleeves up along the corded muscle of his forearms, he holds it out for Amun. “Will it do anything if you put it on me?” He asks, wondering, waiting, watching.
SuNJATA
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
As Sunjata touched the square and declared it to be nothing out of the ordinary, Amun stared at it. "Definitely not normal." However, placing it on the box revealed nothing, so he snatched it back up. Then he stared at it, as if trying to force it to reveal its secrets.

When the bartender offered his own arm for experimentation, the potter smirked. "Not exactly how I was hoping to use your body, tall drink, but it'll do." With that, he laid it on the other man's skin. However, the Ascended's movements were reluctant, almost gingerly, and his fingers hovered over the patch, ready to pull it off at a moment's notice.
AMUN

Change author:

Nothing happens when the patch is placed on Sunjata's skin.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
push my button anytime
I can tell.” He rumbles with amusement, a huff of a chuckle leaving him before he shakes his head and watches the potter place it onto the box to no result. And when he offers his own arm for the experiment, his steel gaze rolling in response to Amun’s tease. “Take what you can get.” He jests back, winking to the potter, before it’s placed gingerly on his arm.

And nothing happens.

Hmm.” He muses, head tilting. “I guess it only works for you.” Though what it means, what it can do, still eludes him.
SuNJATA