Sssslithering Along (OPEN)
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
If I’m so smart
and I’m so pretty
With his newfound forms, Adam was having a blast.

He'd never had any kind of special power. Intense sexual magnetism, of course. A fantastic marksman. Never any magic, though - which was really the only way he could think of to describe the sensation of transformation, of becoming something else entirely, and yet still himself. Sliding along the ground at the speed of light, climbing up trees so easily, skating across the surface of the water...it was all so natural all of a sudden.

It would be painfully obvious to anyone approaching the woodland that he was a new Attuned from the way he was slithering from tree to tree with pure glee, testing out every limit of his new body, then wiggling about on the ground with pure happiness, thinking something akin to: I'm a snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake.
Damn this town
and damn this city
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Trotting along, his tail swooshed around happily. Of course, his ears were actually trying to pick up on any beasts since last time he was trying to enjoy his life, one of his best friends decided to attempt cannibalism. Today would be a nice day. No being eaten and instead he'd just listen to everything, enjoy life as a fox.

Or well he was enjoying life until a very weird thing caught his attention. From somewhere near him, he heard a very loud and mighty fine voice calling out that he was.....a snake? The fuck? Curious, the little fox took a few steps closer and tried to listen to see where the voice was coming from. His head tilted around and searched, sniffing the air to see if he could smell the snake. He didn't really fear snakes. If he got bit he'd probably be able to make it to a healer in time to not die. It'd be fine.

Calling out, Oliver tried to find the snake person through the easiest way he could think of. Hello? Snake? Last he heard, no non-attuneds could speak to him through mind shit, so this person must be an attuned....right?
lil one liner goes here!
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
If I’m so smart
and I’m so pretty
Adam's wiggling stopped abruptly as he received an unexpected reply to his (admittedly kind of embarrassing) shout out into the woods. The snake's head rose from the ground as he looked about for what could have responded to him - the fox? The almost comically adorable creature seemed to be the only thing around and Adam assumed any real fox of that size would know to run from a constrictor snake.

Hello fox. He replied, slithering closer. You got a name? I just learnt how to do this and it's a hell of a lot of fun, huh? As if to demonstrate, Adam rolled over a few times, the rest of his body flopping along with him in a very undignified snake dance.
Damn this town
and damn this city
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
OLIVER
Ah yes, Oliver wasn't always the wisest, but he also was confident in the idea of a fellow attuned not attacking him. Why would someone want to be cannibalistic?

A snake soon appeared, sticking his head up. The man had plenty to say, which Oliver didn't mind at all. He knew he was a chatterbox himself so this wasn't too bad, not at all. After the snake was done talking, he started to comically roll around. If it were possible for a fox to laugh, he would've. Instead, his tail wagged slightly, showing such a change in emotions. My name is Oliver, There's an upbeat tone to his voice, hinting at the smile that would be on his face. I don't blame you, it's cool to suddenly get a shift. Seeing as the man said he just learned how to do this, Oliver assumed he had just become an attuned.

It sure is fun, though. I mean look. Just to show off, Oliver proceeded to move his ears in any way imaginable. Them both pushing back against his head, one only doing it, then doing a rapid switch between where each one was. It looked a bit like someone trying to flag down another person, but to him? It was funny as hell, especially when the ears were so comically huge.
lil one liner goes here!
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
If I’m so smart
and I’m so pretty
Oliver. For some reason, actually hearing a human name attached to such a cute little animal made Adam laugh; Oliver's rolls only added to that. I'm Adam. Safrin only showed me how to do this today. He still wasn't sure it wasn't just a really weird and vivid dream.

The little ear show the fox put on for him was pretty delightful. Adam didn't have the right equipment to respond in kind, but tried his best to do something equally as fun, curling himself right up then jumping as high as he could, strong muscles along his body propelling him up. Do you know of anywhere cool we can go like this? I bet there's all kinda secrets, right?
Damn this town
and damn this city
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
When the name Safrin was brought up, Oliver's tail started to wag once more. Clearly, he was happy to hear that Safrin had helped someone else and that another person had learned of her greatness. That's great! Safrin did this to me too. He had a pep to his voice, clearly a little bit happier now than he was before. It's nice to meet you, Adam. The snake before him goes on to put on a little show, which is very amusing, indeed. Oliver had never seen a snake do that before. Since he couldn't clap, he stomped his paw a couple of times, hoping that it would come across as a clap of sorts.

Adam asks him for fun things to do and his head tilts in response, clearly in thought. Um....I haven't been attuned for long, but yeah I know of some fun things to do. Especially when you're small like us. Adam for sure counted as being small. While he had length, he could probably fit into a small pipe or hole. If you want, we could go exploring? Climb around and just see what we can do.
lil one liner goes here!
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
If I’m so smart
and I’m so pretty
Adam hoped that Safrin making you Attuned was still a sort of exclusive club; though given he'd met someone else in the same predicament the first time he'd ever gone out as a snake, the likelihood of that was seeming low. He had hoped he was special. The disappointment ached, but at least, he told himself, he was still a snake. It was still very cool, even if it was not an honour laid only at his feet.

Yeah, okay. So...where do you go, being all small? Has anyone tried to eat you yet? Adam asked, obediently sliding along wherever Oliver led them. Do you know if we can all talk to each other like this? Can I talk to normal animals? ....Have you ever fucked a normal fox? Is that thing we can do? Would you? Questions coming hot and fast as they fell into his mind, he slowed to a distracted wiggle forward.
Damn this town
and damn this city
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
Oliver could feel the disappointment leaking from Adam and it wasn’t too hard to figure out why. If he could, he would’ve frowned. Adam deserved to feel happy, not worried or upset.Hey, being a snake is super cool. I mean hell, you got super fast reflexes and you can hide anywhere! You see me hide and it’s a giant lump. You? You can blend in. Being a snake was super cool so he could only hope that Adam understood that.

The snake took up his offer and off the two went, the little fox padding along, heading towards some of the fun places Oliver had managed to discover. Then he was suddenly bombarded by tons of questions, some of which clearly caught him off guard. If it were possible for a fox to blush, his cheeks would be bright red. All attuned can talk like this. Some people I’ve met can even talk as a human! But I can’t. Address each one individually. Yes. Perfect plan. I don’t think we can talk to animals? And um...no. I have no interest in ever fucking a fox. Or any animal. It felt super wrong especially when he couldn’t ask for consent.

But uh....if you’re so interested in knowing my sex life, some people can do little things as a human. They can make horns and feathers appear...so I may be down for eventually being able to do that. Get some sharp canine teeth and use them.
lil one liner goes here!
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
If I’m so smart
and I’m so pretty
Oh no, I know being a snake is cool. Adam swiftly assured Oliver. It was extremely rare that the man ever needed a pep talk (or a reminder of how wonderful he was) and he was uncomfortable accepting one. ...Why did you just say that? He asked, suddenly realising he hadn't said anything about it. Could Attuned read each other's thoughts??

Following Oliver along, enjoying the simple feeling of the ground gliding along underneath his scales, Adam waited for the answers to his questions. Wait, you mean I could talk to people in their minds like this just as me? That's wild. As for Oliver fucking (or indeed as the case was, not fucking) foxes, he only laughed. At least that was that answered. Until he met another Attuned and asked them again - he just couldn't resist.

He had not been expecting the extra details about Oliver's sexual plans. Oh yeah? And what is it you're gonna do with your sharp teeth? You see, I'm a virgin, so I don't do any sex stuff. Adam lied.
Damn this town
and damn this city
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
Oliver wasn't entirely sure he believed Adam, something was clearly off with the dude. And then it only was made worse when Adam chose to ask for clarification. Well....okay I'm not really sure how this works? Or really how to control it myself, but we can feel each other's emotions sometimes....like I could project happiness and calmness onto you, then you'd be able to feel it. No matter how he said it, it sounded sort of invasive. And it was, in a way. It wasn't Adam's fault that he accidentally projecting less than happy emotions. I could tell you weren't happy and I wanted to reassure you, that's all. The fox's ears started to droop and he was projecting a bit of embarrassment.

The answers to the snake's questions would come and with them, the snake had even more questions. It reminded Oliver of someone who had only just arrived to the Hollowed Grounds, like himself or Harper. it was fun to show someone else an entirely new world, to be their little guide. In this case he really was a little guide. Oh, yeah, we can. Like how I'm talking with you, you can talk with an attuned into their mind. They could be human or animal. It all comes with time....or maybe only some people get it. Adam seemed pretty excited about talking with other people through his mind. It was a pretty cool thing, Oliver would admit to that.

And of course, Adam had even more questions! The claim of being a virgin earned an eyeroll from Oliver. Obviously, he knew that Adam was not a virgin. He got vibes that the truth was otherwise. Mmmm....you know. Biting, the usual. Actually, would you know? Seeing as you're a virgin and all. His tone was teasing, showing the fact that he didn't really believe Adam's claims.

For a virgin, you sure are really eager to know a lot about my sexual life. Why? You interested in trying things out with someone? Yeah, Oliver was shooting his shot. Why not?
lil one liner goes here!
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
If I’m so smart
and I’m so pretty
Reading emotions was something Adam was very unhappy about indeed (and ironically, this unhappiness would be broadcast to Oliver and any other nearby Attuned); a lot of his persona relied on being able to put on a fake face, on maintaining a charismatic mask over his true thoughts and feelings. Ew. Isn't that really awkward? Feeling what everyone else is all the time? Can I turn it off?

Squeezing under a root then easily climbing over a stump (it was surprising to him how simple it was to climb as a snake, with no limbs) Adam at least could take solace in the telepathic speech Oliver told him about. It was almost enough to make the emotions thing okay.

You're dirty for a cute little fox. But you're right, I wouldn't know, being a pure virgin. The silly amusement coming through their bond would give away Adam's lies even if Oliver had not already guessed. You asking me to hook up? Sadly, two problems with that. I don't know what you look like, and I'm somehow in a committed relationship-type thing.
Damn this town
and damn this city
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
Ah- yeah. Adam certainly didn't seem too happy to find out about the whole 'broadcasting emotions' thing. Sure, it kind of sucked away any hint of privacy one could possibly have, but it also was a good thing. Oliver had learned that when someone truly cares about you, you can feel it. It was sometimes so incredible to feel upset, only to be sent positive and warm emotions, ones that let him know he was not alone. It was a fantastic feeling and someday, Adam would be able to discover it.

A small sound that resembled a laugh left the fox and he nodded. Yes, you can turn it off...not really sure how to myself? You'll learn not to sometime. Oliver himself wasn't sure if he had fully stopped projecting, he just assumed he had considering many hadn't pointed out any of his emotions. You wont always feel what others are feeling. People typically slip up and send emotions by accident if it isn't for a good reason. Otherwise it can be used as a warning or to make you feel better. Hopefully Adam would take those words to heart, especially the final ones.

If this was old Oliver, he'd be blushing up a storm, but somehow he had become far more confident with himself. He wouldn't call himself dirty. Using sharp canines was hardly smutty, it was pretty vanilla. Hearing the amusement in the snake's voice allowed him to tell that he was joking about the virgin thing, obviously. And yeah, he did ask to hook up, but he wasn't too upset about being turned down. His carefree voice showed it. That's fine. I mean, I am super cute, but I don't mess with people in relationships. Someday, you'll see me, but I guess that's not today. His voice wasn't flirty and was instead upbeat, as though he were simply joking around.
A fox is a wolf who sends flowers.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
If I’m so smart
and I’m so pretty
Hmm. I'm gonna learn how to turn it off. Adam declared, as if it would be easier for him than Oliver for some obvious reason. Either way, he was determined to not just be blaring his emotional secrets all over any time he shifted; it would likely get a lot of people concerned about him in ways he really didn't want them to be.

Whether or not the fox was actually really cute, Adam admired confidence. Does it work for you, hitting on people as a cute lil fox? He asked, amused by the thought. For all I know you could have a six pack and a monster cock, but like this...it's all a little less convincing. Of course, if Oliver asked, that was definitely what Adam looked like outside of his snake form.
Damn this town
and damn this city
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
There's a nod and a wave of encouragement sent to Adam through their bond. Go for it! Save it for those closest to you. That makes it all the more special. If it makes you feel any better, I wont tell anyone about anything you accidentally send to me. It was an honest promise, one he'd try his best to keep up. Not everyone was comfortable with sharing all of their emotions and Oliver was fine that. Whatever made Adam comfortable was what mattered the most.

The fox....shrugs? Or well, he cant really shrug. So he kind of just keeps walking. Eh....I haven't tried picking anyone up. I mean....fuck, it actually made this one dude pretty mad. So sometimes it's not a great charm. But hey, that did give him an idea. Maybe he could try to pick up some people by using his cute fox body. Trust me, I don't have a six pack. I'm pretty short, honestly, and I don't have big muscles. I look like this, but as a human. That was pretty accurate, except he thought his ears were normal size as a human.

What about you? Snake of mystery. Tell me about what you look like.
A fox is a wolf who sends flowers.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3