Sssslithering Along (OPEN)
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
If I’m so smart
and I’m so pretty
I mean, no one else knows I can do this yet. Adam wiggled a little, a snakey version of a laugh. So you're kind of taking my emotion-feeling virginity.

If he was to believe Oliver, he was the first person the fox had ever tried to pick up - interesting his chosen his first target to be the snake he met in the woods, but hey, Adam wasn't there to judge. Well if the dude got mad, you probably didn't do it right. Or you picked a straight guy, which is just a bad choice. And bad taste, frankly.

Snake of mystery. Ooh, he liked that. Stopping to lean up as if he were posing, swaying from side to side, Adam described himself: Oh, I'm about six foot tall, dark, handsome. I dress like a sex God and could seduce you with a single wink. Plus, well. Let's just say when I'm not a snake like this, I've got one in my trousers. How would Oliver feel about that?
Damn this town
and damn this city
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
A sound like a laugh left the fox and he shook his head. This snake sure was amusing. It reminded him of James or maybe a better version of Amun. Either way, it was a treat to talk to him and be the first attuned he had met since changing. So glad I was here for you. What would you have done without me? He tried to sound honored, like he had done something heroic or taken the biggest diamond in existence.

Adam had a nice voice, Oliver liked men with nice voices. What could he say? Though, Adam was terribly far off from what had actually happened. Oliver wasn't going to say names, but he didn't see a reason to not be fully honest, especially when he was being accused of flirting badly. Nope. I think he was mad at me for not becoming an ascended. Kept getting all angry at me for picking Safrin, making fun of me and shit. Disrespecting Safrin and basically belittling him. It was a childish and rude thing to do, now that Oliver thought back on it, but sadly he was still caught in Amun's net.

Oliver watched with amusement as the snake put on a little show, listening to Adam describe himself in deep detail. He tilted his head ever so slightly, trying to picture it in his mind. You sure you should be flirting with me? Mr. I'm in a loyal relationship? Adam seemed pretty loose with flirting, but Oliver would also respect boundaries. The dude was in a relationship and Oliver didn't want to be the reason he broke up.
A fox is a wolf who sends flowers.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
If I’m so smart
and I’m so pretty
Oh, probably just die, for sure. You're my hero. Adam laughed across the bond, always finding silly banter the easiest thing in the world to keep going.

That this mystery man was mad at Oliver for not wanting to Ascend was a bit of a plot twist - as of yet, Adam had not met any Ascended except for Wessex, and she had not seemed to want to take him over to her side at all; now that he knew that was a thing they did, he was a little insulted she hadn't asked. Well that's just dumb. Y'know the Ascended can't get boners OR get drunk? It's gotta be lame. That and the whole choosing-a-probably-evil-Goddess thing, but the no booze and bonerlessness had mostly put Adam off.

Adam flopped back down to the ground, rolling about in the dirt in a way that was not very dignified, but felt great on his scales. Don't worry big ears, I'm not gonna fuck you. Just a lil description for your long lonely nights. You know, since the bonerless boy apparently passed you over.
Damn this town
and damn this city
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
OLIVER
The laughter from the other earns a little tail wag from Oliver. That's something he's noticed recently, his tail tends to wag randomly. Sometimes it's awkward, but he's mostly learned to ignore it. "Can't wait to tell everyone that I, Oliver, was the savior of Adam the Snake." He snickers to himself, his ears against his head in amusement.

Part of Oliver was worried that Adam would find a way to be mad at him about the whole situation. Luckily, it was quite the opposite. He chose to joke about it, but Oliver still enjoyed feeling as though he weren't alone. "It's...ugh. It's annoying. He was getting all bitchy and shit. Like, sorry that I don't wanna become an Ascended. He should be blaming himself for me not joining, seeing as he never even tried to make me join him," Also, not feeling things seemed to suck. Oliver would miss out on enjoying foods, and well, living life normally. He already had to re-adjust to everything, why do it a third time?

His new snake friend started to roll around in the dirt, lightly pushing it to the side as he slithered along. Meanwhile, Oliver's own steps left tiny footprints in the mud. It'd be a pain in the ass to clean the mud out of his fur, but he didn't mind. "Well, thank you for being so generous to share this image with me. I will cherish it always. So kind of you to allow lonely, little old me to think of you." It actually made him feel much better about the whole Amun thing. He didn't need Amun to make him feel happy, fuck that. Hell, did he really need anyone else at this point?
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
If I’m so smart
and I’m so pretty
Might get you a free drink. Or...it would, if all the drinks here weren't free anyway. When he'd first arrived, Adam had barely been able to believe that the bartender really hadn't wanted any money in return for the booze. In his old world, that was the beginning to some kind of trick.

From what he knew of being an Ascended, the concept had never really appealed to Adam. Did he bite you? I think that's basically the only thing going for 'em, the whole horny bite thing. I've heard it's meant to be good, I dunno. Still, it's gotta suck not being able to feel anything else. In addition, they were spurned by the Old Gods, who could do wonderful things like gift animal shifts; Adam had definitely chosen his side, and it wasn't the Ascended.

Mud felt pretty great on smooth scales and Adam was happy to get mucky, given he wasn't wearing any of his nicer clothes or boots right now, and he didn't have any hair to mess up. You're welcome. Now...are you actually taking me anywhere or are we just wandering in a wood?
Damn this town
and damn this city
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
The fox lets out a chuckle and shakes his head. Man. That's something I can't get used to. So often I'm like, trying to offer people favors in return for kindness, but they already are like Noooo I get it for free already. He does a little voice for the last part, clearly imitating someone. Who? It wasn't clear, seeing as Oliver isn't the best at imitations, but he did put on an English accent, if that helps.

Oliver didn't mind the light pushing, seeing as he had mentioned it himself. By stating the man was ascended he basically opened himself up to those types of questions. Yeah....and it's kinda embarrassing. I....lets just say, uh, he reeled me in? Oliver was projecting his embarrassment at the last part. It wasn't a very good moment of his, allowing a man he didn't even know to bite him. Hell, even now he barely knew Amun.

And that's when Oliver realized he was indeed aimlessly walking. Snapping out of the trance, he offered a sheepish look to the snake. Well...kinda. I zoned out a bit. Just to show that, he made a sudden sharp turn, sniffing the air a bit before continuing on with a confident beat to his step. Now, they were on the right track.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
If I’m so smart
and I’m so pretty
I keep waiting for someone to tell me it's a joke and I owe fucking thousands. Adam laughed between their bond at Oliver's impression; if he had been in his human form he would have raised an eyebrow. The little fox was bad at being subtle, even if he didn't have the mental passage between them. You talking from experience there, huh?

As much as Adam had inherited a disdain for the Ascendeds from Amalia, he had to admit he found the whole biting thing kind of sexy; it seemed unlikely he'd ever get to try it. Attempting to live vicariously through Oliver, he asked: So does the bite feel as good as everyone says? Did you feel sick after? He could definitely feel the shame radiating off Oliver, but he didn't really see why. It's just the same as having a one night stand with someone kinky, right? It's one of those things you'll be cool for saying you've gotten to do.

A snorted laugh (or at least, as much as a telepathic snake could do a snorting laugh) escaped Adam as they ended up back on the right track. Whatever we're going to had better be really good. He teased.
Damn this town
and damn this city
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
Or that all along, the naturals have had a currency and they've just been making fun of us secretly... It felt so weird that he'd just walk up and go 'hey, in exchange for those boots I offer you my daughter's hand in marriage' or some weird shit like that. Obviously, that hadn't actually happened, but it could! Maybe it's all an elaborate scheme for the naturals to get goods! Yeah....yeah....I've offered my help so much because I keep receiving help, but so many times they just reject me. They say they already get it for free. It's hard to repay someone who can literally conjure up anything.

This snake who Oliver didn't even know decided it was normal to start asking questions about how a bite feels. Luckily for him, Oliver was comfortable enough to open up. It's a very unique feeling... How does he describe it if he can hardly even remember any of his previous experiences? It's kinda overwhelming. All of a sudden your body just fills with pleasure. It's incredible, honestly. It really is nice, yeah. And that's all he'd say for now. His tail swishes as he contemplates his next answer. I mean, it's embarrassing when it's the only thing I've done since arriving. Like, damn. People gonna get the wrong impression of me. Oliver typically didn't do shit like that. He wasn't even sure why he wanted to be with others so badly, seeing as he never remembered himself being so....horny.

The two continued on their merry way. In the distance, there was an obvious clearing, but the contents of it couldn't be seen yet. It's up ahead, we are almost there.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
If I’m so smart
and I’m so pretty
Yeah. Well, at least there'll be a few of us who got fooled so we can start a revolution or some shit. Adam laughed, not having much faith in revolutions in general after the failures he'd seen in his own world and having no desire to actually start one.

Unfortunately for Oliver, Adam had never really had a good sense for other people's boundaries; or perhaps he did but just didn't care all that much. So it's like, instant orgasm without all the work? Seems kinda like too much of a good thing, really. Isn't a big part of the point all the build up? Maybe he was alone in it, but Adam personally enjoyed a lot of foreplay; delayed gratification was not always a bad thing. Why is it embarrassing? You got laid and it sounds like it was a nice time.

Embarrassment did not come easily to Adam, as evidenced by the occasional hops and spins the snake did as he slithered along, trying to test out every single bit of motion his new body gave him. Okay. I'm excited, big ears. Let's see it.
Damn this town
and damn this city
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
The fox raises an eyebrow. A revolution? Hmm... He hums to himself, realizing that...a revolution could happen at some point. Take away all of the jokes and it was a real possibility. Obviously, they wouldn't revolt over the whole trading thing, but weren't there a lot of tensions between people? It could be a very real possibility and certainly not a good one. Shaking away the seriousness, he continued on with the jokes. I guess you'd be the leader? You can carry a banner or a sword or something.

Unfortunate is a very good term to use indeed. Oliver was fine with educating Adam to a certain extent. Well...no immediate orgasm, no. But...it helps a lot? It does build up since normally, they finish biting you before you can...do something. Yeah, Oliver was a bit awkward, especially when he had nothing to compare his Amun experience to. I mean...I don't know. I was barely here for a couple of weeks and I immediately shoved myself into a corner and got bit by someone I only knew the name of.[/say] It was very embarrassing in his eyes. Now, Amun only looked at him as the gullible blonde kid he got to bite...probably.

The talk of sex would certainly help time to pass by as they soon made it to a clearing. A creak with crystal clear water flowed through the area and shiny stones littered the sides. The sun seemed to shine through the tree tops just perfectly. Around the area were little tunnels to crawl through and a log to climb over the creek, as though it were a bridge.

It's not much, but I think it's super cool.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
If I’m so smart
and I’m so pretty
Adam shook his head, as much as a snake could, the motion going through his whole body and resulting in a wiggle. Ugh, no. I hate leading shit. I'm either on my own or helping from the background; leading is way too much responsibility. As much as he liked being the centre of attention, he'd learnt from his stint leading the Devil's Advocates that he wasn't very good at commanding other people.

He listened with an almost scholarly interest to Oliver talk about the effects of the Ascended bite. That sounds like a pretty sexy thing for you to have done. Own it. Within two weeks here you were having weird kinky vampire sex. Adam was very rarely embarrassed, especially not when it came to sex, so didn't really understand Oliver's regrets about it.

They came to a creek and Adam realised he hadn't yet gotten to try out his new form in the water. Ooooh. No, this is cool. Slithering forwards he skated over the top of the water, swimming across with an impressive speed then stopping on the other side, looking down at himself as if he hadn't expected it to go that well. Huh. I never thought snakes could swim that good.
Damn this town
and damn this city
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
Adam had a pretty dang valid point of view. Not everyone was fit for leading and not everyone really wanted to do that. I personally don't mind leading? But I don't think I'd be a very good leader. I tend to be uh...not smart? There are far better leaders than me, so I guess I belong in the background too. Oliver wasn't like Deimos or Remi. He had no idea what he was doing and he certainly didn't deserve to be in charge of anything, especially seeing as he knew so little about the world.

The positivity seeping from Adam made Oliver feel a lot better about his freaky vampire sex thing. Oliver fully expected to be judged and made fun of for what he did, but rather, he was being praised. It would've made him blush for sure. I forgot to mention...we literally did it in a corner in the middle of the market place...like, someone could've walked down the alley and seen us. Hell, someone might've heard or seen us, I don't know. His voice was bashful, as though he felt like he were saying something that was super naughty. And it was super naughty to him, to do something in such a public place. Oliver knew now that he preferred being alone with those sorts of things, but he would admit that being in public thrilled him.

Luckily, Adam wasn't upset with where Oliver took him. In fact, he went on ahead and started to inspect the place, slithering around everywhere. You should try going into the tunnels. There's a snake size one I think, I cant fit into it myself and I didn't want to dig since I might accidentally destroy it. Something cool could be in there. Oliver simply took a seat and watched Adam explore, amused by the little things that excited his snake companion.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:
If I’m so smart
and I’m so pretty
Smart? Oh, come on, leaders aren't smart. Adam sent eye-rolling amusement down their bond, the snake fixing Oliver with a look that somehow said 'gurl please' with a reptilian face. They're popular. That's what it's all about. Popular and hot enough to get people to listen, but dumb enough to take it on. That, he felt, was where his intelligence came in. He knew better than to shoulder other people's shit when he had more than enough of his own.

A corner of the market?! If snakes could scoff, Adam would've done at that moment. Shit, now you're just bragging. Did you come through the portal thinking 'I'm gonna be a slut'? Cos I respect that. Had Adam thought it was possible to convince Pet to follow Oliver's example and for them to have an exciting market tryst, he would, but he knew some things just weren't going to happen.

Flopping back to sunbathe in a patch of light, he closed his eyes and happily stretched out in the warmth. I mean, it's probably just snake shit and some plants, but I'll check it out later.
Damn this town
and damn this city
ADAM
Base Code by Sky!
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
Well, that was certainly debatable. Some rulers, Oliver believed, could be smart. Could be educated. Could actually do something right to lead the group. Though, there did seem to be a trend of people who were attractive running or something, if that's what 'Hot Enough' meant. I mean...true...I've only really experienced Wessex as ruler, seeing as I think I just missed Ronin and the Council...hasn't done jack shit yet. Whoops. That wasn't a kind thing to say, not in the slightest, but it was also kind of true. I think...smart rulers can exist, but we need to find them and choose carefully. There were quite a few people Oliver thought were unfit to rule, believing themselves to be smart and educated when really they were just narcissistic assholes. No, he wasn't going to tell Adam any names, but he certainly had some people in mind.

There is an eyeroll and the fox shakes his head. Obviously I didn't plan that. Honestly, I came in without any memories...even now I cant remember anything. It kind of just happened. He wasn't a big fan of being called a slut, seeing as he had only really done something with one person, so it didn't really count.

It was damn unsatisfying to find out that Adam didn't want to venture into the tunnels. It was a real shame, Oliver really wanted to find out what was down there. Surely, there had to be more than a bunch of snake shit or snake skins or snake...whatever. Understandable. No, it wasn't understandable, but Oliver would be nice. There's some pretty rocks in the water, if you want to bring it back to that special someone you mentioned.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3