blind eyes and a little bit of time
Phoebe!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
you know i'm gonna change, things just don't stay the same no more
It’s a rather lively event, immense difference between the sadness of the lantern festival and the gory details of LongNight. It’s like breathing in fresh air, awaiting for the days to grow longer and longer, for the sun to spread along his skin, bringing out his freckles and the warmth he’s been missing since the blight took it out of him.

But he’s alone, for the most part, and the music is rather lively and wonderful to dance to and it’s been ages since Sunjata had done anything like it. His first target for such things is Phoebe, waiting until she’s done handing out flower crowns and looking for a break to simply enjoy the festival. He fixes the crown that’s settled along his head as he approaches her with a light smile. “I suppose the crown is a nice touch.” He rumbles a bit offhandedly before coming to stand beside her, looking down and over at her with a dark raised brow.

Do you want to dance?” He asks after another heartbeat of a moment, glancing around the dancing area at all the other partners, how different it was compared to what he was used to, before his gaze settles on her again.
you know i'm gonna break your fading heart
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe looked up in surprise at the sound of the familiar low voice. "Oh, hi Sunjata." she said with a small smile as she looked up at him. Her smile broadened to see the flower crown she had made still on his head, her own nestled into her blonde waves. "I should hope so, I made them with the season and Frey in mind." she said brightly. Brown eyes settled back towards the dancing which she had been watching before he approached, reminiscing about the year before, and dancing with Emmett. It was hard not to be melancholy with such memories bubbling up.

But Sunjata seemed to have read her mind and asked her to dance. She looked up at him with a raised brow - a bit surprised he asked her given the sort of distance he liked to keep between them since they split up - but it eventually melted into a soft smile. "I'd love to dance."
When the static clears
And all is said and done
I will realize that we all need someone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
you know i'm gonna change, things just don't stay the same no more
Hello, Phoebe.” He says softly in response to her own greeting, head tipping slightly for the crown that’s settled upon his head, held in place precariously, but she smiles when she spots it nonetheless and he nods at her comment. “Yes, I’m sure Frey appreciates it all.” A rumble of agreement, humming lightly as he glances out over the dance floor before he asks her to dance and looks back over.

She seems confused, though he can’t figure out why. Yes, he’d tried to keep his distance, but it hadn’t worked in the past. And what was a little dance, regardless? Meant nothing in comparison to what would come later, when the niceness of the festival is brought to destruction. But they don’t know this yet. And so he clicks his tongue slightly as she accepts, a charming smile crossing his face as his hand reaches for her own.

What are we waiting for then?” He asks, one hand grasping her own gently as he leads her out onto the floor, and once there he turns to her with his other hand resting gently on her hip. “So.” He begins before the music starts, a slow tune that he can sway with her to. “Fiat Lux seems bright in comparison to the rest of them.” Dark humor, relating to the Festival of Lights, LongNight, dark and terrible things.
you know i'm gonna break your fading heart
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.