less than I do
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
but maybe that's a good thing
Taking in the interior himself, Remi didn't notice whatever it was Loren's hands were or weren't reaching for. Instead, his own hands roamed over the interior, eyes scouring every inch of it as he imagined all the ways in which he and his little family would fill this place up. It made his heart swell happily.

Raising a brow slightly, a shadow darkening his sunny expression for just a moment, Remi smiled and nodded. "Indeed. Thank you for all your help with this." He added, assuming Loren would immediately counter with objections, but wanting to express his gratitude just the same.
Remi

Table coding by Sky, inspiration from Jae!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
Loren noted the shadow that crossed Remi’s expression. At the sight, the summoner's eyes tightened for the briefest of moments. Then his own smile was back. "You're very welcome." Glancing at Astra, his smile grew. "Say goodbye, Astra." Dutifully, the little luxere trotted up to the alchemist and rubbed her head against his side affectionately.

For the Launceleyn's part, he gave the other man a small wave. "Congratulations on finishing it. Hopefully I'll get to see you before you head out." With that, Loren gave Remi a careful nod. Then the summoner hesitated. "I'll miss you." The words were soft, barely above a whisper.

With that the summoner turned and made his deceptively long way out of the wagon. Emerging into the light, he blinked at the contrast. Pausing for just a moment more, he began to walk away.
loren

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
but maybe that's a good thing
Rumbling an affectionate sound from the back of his throat, he scritched the luxere a final time. "Well there is the making it pocket-sized bit yet. Ronin is going to ask Safrin about that." Remi said almost as an afterthought, shrugging his shoulders. In these quarters, deceptively large though they might be, he heard the Launceleyn very well.

For a moment all sorts of unkind responses flared in the back of Remi's throat, scratching against his teeth to get out: you left me, this is only fair. Or perhaps, why don't you just ask Frey to forget me entirely. Seems like the sort of thing you'd do? The bitterness surprised even Remi, who cleared his throat unhappily and nodded. "You get used to it." He whispered back, not bothering to hide the weighty sadness that lingered there. He loved Loren still, as he promised him he would. But he couldn't say the words I'll miss you, not even now. Not when he whispered their close cousin (I miss you) into the stars for days and weeks and months only to have it all end up like this.

Watching Loren leave took what felt like an eternity and as he closed the door behind him, the wagon felt that much smaller.

~FIN
Remi

Table coding by Sky, inspiration from Jae!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.