only shooting stars break the mold
for Frey
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Yours is the light by which my spirit's born
you are my sun
Enough had happened for Oliver to feel like he had to visit Frey. Before, he had tried to pray to the god to only be met with complete silence. This time, however, he had a newfound confidence. Maybe it’s because of actually hearing Frey or maybe it’s something else, but he has chosen to visit the shrine.

Like many other times, Oliver arrived with a basket. He...wasn’t really sure what to bring. What do you bring for a god of sex? Well, he decided to go with a variety of things. First was a wooden....dildo? It looked as close to a dick as Oliver could find at the market. Perfect, right? He also brought some fresh fruit, including some cherry like berries. Finally he found a nice scented liquid of sorts that was supposed to be a perfume or something. He wasn’t really sure but they all reminded him of Frey.

Kneeling down, he presented the basket before him. ”Frey, please bless me with your presence. I wish to thank you for giving me my life, for allowing me to live. As well, I have questions I wish to ask you. I want your guidance so I may live a happy and proper life.” Ah yes. Of course he still had questions for the god, but wasn’t that to be expected?
my moon
and all my stars
OLIVER
Base Code by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey

Beholders beware, there are no safe words

"Afraid you've come to the wrong shrine for that hon." Frey's voice was like sex breezing through a windchime. "I've nothing at all to do with giving you your life or allowing you to live it."

Everything would grow dark, the wooden cock disappearing. And then...there was Frey.

They stood before Oliver, an impossibly attractive version of whatever it was the hybrid fantasized about most. The smile on their lips was as charming as it was sensual and as always, they were completely nude. Where their impressive cock normally was, now there was only the meagre wooden dildo that Oliver had brought along. It stretched outwards like a flagpole just the same, and given Oliver's kneeling-position, was at about eye-level.

"Why do you think I would care about you living a proper life, mm?" They asked, hips moving forward to guide the tip of the dildo-made-wooden-flesh against the hybrid's lower lip.

Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
you are my sun
The voice rang through his ears and a shudder coursed down his spine. It was the voice. The same one he heard on the field during the monster attack. How could they not at least take some claim in saving his life? Sure, maybe part of it belonged to Ludo or Mort, but he knew that voice. He heard it when the monster dissolved into pedals, saving him from a possible fatal blow.

Before he could speak, a figure appeared before him and....holy fuck. His eyes widened and a gasp left his lips, his own face lighting up a bright red. There was so much to take in and clearly, Oliver was overwhelmed. The blonde's heart skipped a beat as before him stood quite possibly the most handsome man he had ever seen in his entire life, or at least from his memory. He was tall, muscular, with a wonderful set of facial hair, and absolutely perfect hair. His eyes were piercing and he looked strong, but also had a caring face. Everything about him was perfect....until his eyes of course drifted down. Yeah, he didn't want to be rude and stare at Frey's crotch, but it's hard not to when it's right in front of his face.

There, in the place of a dick, stood his pitiful excuse for a dildo. His blush darkened, this time out of pure embarrassment. The god took a step forward and the dildo brushed up against his lip, once again causing him to shudder.

Oliver would lean back ever so slightly, that way he could speak properly. There was so much to say, but what should he address first? "I'm sorry that the dildo I provided you with was....lacking in quality. Unfortunately, it was the best I could find. Next time I'll bring you one far more fitting. He truly did sound like he felt bad, embarrassed that he was basically being taunted with his failure.

"But....you shouldn't sell yourself short. I heard your voice...you saved me from being hit and for that, I owe you." Only one thing left to address. One thing that could become many, many more. "The life I've been living hasn't been...great. I know that I've been a bit embarrassing, especially in terms of my sexual interactions...and I want your guidance. Your advice....to ask you questions. Then I can be what you want..." The last part came out very awkward. It wasn't really what Oliver wanted to say, but he couldn't find the words, not when staring at Frey.

What he wanted to say was that if Frey was the god of sex then surely, he should at least fulfill what Frey pledged to do. Or something like that.
my moon
and all my stars
OLIVER
Base Code by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Frey

Frowning with wicked amusement as the hybrid leaned away from his own offering, the deity tutted beneath their breath. "You've brought me something that you recoil from. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Some might call that a bit insincere." They warned, before shaking their head. "Oh no poppet. I don't sell myself at all, short or otherwise. None could afford my price."

Raising a brow at this, the dildo disappeared leaving in its place Frey's much more impressive erection. Folding their arms across their chest they looked down at Oliver with a disappointed gaze. "What about me makes you think I'm here to be your own personal sex how-to guide, mm? You bring me a bit of wood not fit to fuck a bagel with and then offer yourself like a bit of molding clay?"

Blacksmith

Change author:
you are my sun
So it's not just Safrin who's like this. Oliver knew the gods liked to be praised, but were all of them this intimidating? Though, Oliver didn't like that he was slightly misunderstood. Yes, he recoiled....but not that much! "I was just trying to give you some space..." It was an excuse, very clearly, but he believed it fully. He didn't want to talk with the dick practically in his mouth, especially when Frey hadn't exactly given him permission or really asked him to do anything. Could Frey even feel that sort of thing?

He wouldn't have to see his pitiful dildo for any longer as it was soon replaced. Once more, Oliver's eyes widened and he couldn't help but steal a very obvious glance. The words stumbled out, faster now that he was being talked down to. "So I can better do what you...I don't know, represent? What your goals are?" He averted his gaze, looking off to the side, his cheeks slowly becoming a deep red due to feeling so ashamed. "I want you to guide me...I don't want to be so needy and-" He let out a groan and looked back at Frey, this time keeping his eyes focused on the god's face. "I'm tired of feeling like I'm constantly being fucked with. I just want to live my life normally. None of this confusing attraction bullshit!"
my moon
and all my stars
OLIVER
Base Code by Sky!

Change author:
Frey

"You might be one of the winiest mortals that has bothered me for a long time." Frey said with an unhappy sigh. 'And I've dealt with Phoebe post breakup."

Frey's arms tightened across their chest, the god appearing all the more impressive and alluring the longer Oliver was in their presence. 'Represent? My goals? Who the fuck do you think you're talking to hun? I represent sex. Pleasure. My goals are just that. I don't care at all about your neediness or how you live your life."

As Oliver mentioned all the confusing, attraction bullshit Frey reached forward their fingers to curl them into Oliver's blonde locks. Tightening there, they'd drag the hybrid closer as their other hand would reach between his legs, pressing up against whatever fledgling erection their magic might have inspired thus far. "Go on. Tell me about all your confusing attraction woes." They whispered in a voice that sounded like sex in dark alley-ways.

Blacksmith

Change author:
you are my sun
The words that left Frey only caused him to feel even more embarrassed, his body visually shrinking, almost. He felt small, inferior. Why did he even bother to speak with Frey in the first place? Maybe because he thought that Frey was genuinely be interested in helping him, but by the looks of it, his problems really weren't problems at all, at least, not one's that anyone else gives a damn about. Then Frey continued to talk to him, making him feel worse and worse. He tried to search for words, anything to say to make up for it or respond to the god, but all he could find were three words. "I'm sorry Frey," The words were quiet and as though he had lost the fake confidence he had exuded, showing a true part of Oliver. The one that needed to hear this the most.

Next thing he knew, hands were grasping his hair and his eyes widened, finally turning to look back at Frey. His body moving willingly closer, being guided by the god's skillful hands before the other grasped for his crotch. Oliver's breath hitched and he let out a soft moan, embarrassed with himself for showing his attraction to Frey. "There was an Ascended...and we only did things once and I know I shouldn't have been so eager or attracted to him, but he kept flirting with me. He kept winking at me and whispering in my ear and making me feel like he still wanted me...and even after he turned me down, he still acts like that! He still makes me feel like he's using me" Oliver knew it was a problem, a trivial one that he was blowing up a hundred times more than it should be.

"I'm sorry for bothering you Frey, I wont bother you anymore with any of my issues. I shouldn't have bothered you in the first place. I'll just ignore it and him."
my moon
and all my stars
OLIVER
Base Code by Sky!

Change author:
frey

"Of course you're sorry. Mortals like you always are." Sorry and whiny and mistakenly assuming they gave any number of fucks about their problems. Given how generous Frey normally was with fucks, perhaps the confusion was forgivable.

Frey's fingers would caress the inside of Oliver's thigh as he told his oh-so-bland tale. "Boo hoo. You fell for a flirt. If he was an ascended, at least you probably enjoyed part of it." Frey said when it was finished, pulling back with a disappointed huff.

"No you shouldn't have. I'm a god, hun, not a little friend for you to confide in. Not one who cares about your tiny mortal problems. The ascended are a disgrace anyways. Go find a body that's actually warm that can fuck you like you want. Then you'll have something to really whine about when it's gone."

With a wide smile and eyes suddenly darkly amused, Frey gave the hybrid a wink. "Oh..and don't forget your dildo, mm?" So saying the god would disappear and the dildo? Oh well...Oliver would find the dildo quite unloosable.

Until Oliver kisses someone that he truly has feelings for, his penis has been replaced with his non-descript wooden dildo!

~FIN