away you rolling river
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's a fire starting in my heart
reaching a fever pitch
Loren let out a huff of laughter. "Who knows? They might advise you to be the one to seek out a woman to have a child with, since you're clearly the more handsome of the two of us." Voice teasing, he grinned at Abasi. However, the summoner's tone and expression both softened. "In all seriousness, if this is important to you, I can ask them if they ever deign to answer another one of my prayers."

It seemed they were having an actual conversation about children, and so he set his sandwich down and placed his hand back on the undertaker's knee. "I think your hands are plenty soft." The Launceleyn stroked the other man's knee fondly, before the corners of Loren's lips twitched. "If you...if you think it's important enough to you, I have every confidence that you could be an excellent parent."

He took a bit of his sandwich and a sip of his wine before responding to Abasi. "I think you have better taste, yes." Laughing outright at the undertaker's question, the summoner nodded. "Gods yes. A thousand times yes." He smiled at the other man, one of the smiles that lit up the Launceleyn's whole face.
and it's bringing me out the dark
LOREN
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Yet I am not the most charismatic nor attractive." Abasi nudged Loren back, struggling to imagine anyone choosing him over Loren; perhaps it was his upbringing making him bias given Loren's estate and family, but he was well aware his own personality could often put people off. "If...it is also important to you, mention it."

The gentle hand on his knee and Loren's sweet words were so well meant, but he couldn't help but shake his head with a quiet laugh. "You think that because of who I am to you; it is not the full truth. If we do ever have children, I would have to work on myself and my approach, I think." Like everything, it would be a process; since arriving in Caido Abasi had looked deep at himself and found many aspects wanting, had been patching himself together a more gentler, kinder self.

It sounded like Loren was undergoing something similar; with a smile Abasi cleared the things between them so he could sit closer, leaning his head on Loren's shoulder in a wordless show of affection, watching the river go by and just enjoying the man's presence. Perhaps they were both works in progress, but that only meant they could enjoy the process of becoming together.

fin
ABASI
it's sad to know that we are not alone
it's sad to know there's no honest way out